Papa (Part 5)

*(Y/n)'s POV*

There was sort of a pitch ringing sound in my ears from that last gun shot. El had her arms wrapped around me, but I managed to get up from the sand. My face was covered in it.

Blech...I hated having sand in my mouth. 

"Dr. Brenner...?" I asked her, after spewing the sand out. I noticed she was looking elsewhere with horror filled in her eyes. I turned my head around to look at him. He was lying face down and covered in blood. Was he okay...?

Heck if I should care, he put a collar on me and drugged me. 

I snarled angrily, closing my hand tight in a fist. I was through for the past two days being holed up in this place with El. 

"Come on, El." I said to her. "Help me up..." 

She started to help me up until we heard a horn honking in the distance. 

Who the heck ordered pizza all the way out here in the middle of no where?

~

*Will's POV*

Turns out, we were the only ones delivering pizza out in the Nevada desert.

"T-they're they are!" I shouted with Mike. I caught (Y/n) lying down on the ground with a collar around her neck and El trying to get her up. My heart almost dropped, thinking that she was-.

"What?" My brother distracted me with panic. "Where?!"

"On the ground! (Y/n)...S-she looks hurt!" Mike shouted frantically.

"Yo, what are those dudes doing on the ground?" Argyle asked. "Is that blood, man?!"

"Shit!" Jonathan cursed, and then pressed his foot on the gas pedal.

"C-come on, Jonathan, we have to hurry!" I desperately said, squeezing my hand over the head rest.

~~~

"Victor-Two-Sierra, we've got a civvy headed our way."

"Ignore it." Sullivan radioed. "Just take out the girls."

"Copy that. Ignore the civvy. Take the shots."

The sniper scoped back to the girls where they no longer stood. Little girls, where are you? The sniper thought, with an evil grin on his face.

He took a glance around and saw the girls standing together, out in the open. Eleven held her hand up to the sky, while Six rested her head on her shoulder. She was injured. Good. But the problem they had to face was the other experiment. She was just as powerful.

"Found ya." The soldier made a toothy grin.

"Do it." (Y/n) nodded at Eleven.

(Y/n) watched from the ground, and looked away from the shot that missed them. The soldier's helicopter rocked back and forth uncontrollably by Eleven. 

"What the hell are you doing? Hold her steady!" The sniper ordered the pilot.

"I don't know, man. Something's wrong!" The pilot exclaimed, struggling to keep the helicopter in place.

The gunshots just kept coming.

Boom.

Boom.

Boom.

And the girls were still standing. 

Eleven played around with the soldiers, whom she enjoyed watching suffer. The girls watched as the helicopter swung by the flick of Eleven's hand who was trying to get full control of the helicopter. There, she lifted her hand upward, and the helicopter reflected on the height.