Chapter 2

Vinea was sent away for work by her family after graduating from Babyls, she was crying all day after hearing that news, but couldn't actually refused such order.

And to top it all, she didn't know how long will it last. How long until she will come home.

At least before she could still write letter to Kalego.

The night before she left, she told Kalego how she felt about him, not because they were engaged, and Kalego gave her a smirk telling her, he knew. And also, that night, she gave him her everything.

As she rode a carriage to Babyls Academy, a light blush appeared on her cheeks as she remembered those fond memory. The morning when she was about to leave, he held her once again, even causing her departure to delay.

He didn't say anything, but his action prove how he didn't want her to leave.

When she saw how close they were to the Academy, she told them to stop as she wanted to walk from here.

Well, she didn't actually walk.

After she lose her wings while deep down still wanting to fly, she learned a few spells that had the same effect like flying, and when she was about to be a second-year student in Babyls, she was already adept at floating.

So, most of the time, her feet would be off the ground.

It was already class time, so there was nobody around, when suddenly the top of the Diabotany Tower's burst and suddenly cherry blossoms.

Vinea recognized the tree as in truth, she had gone to the Human World for her work before once.

But she was still surprised to see such tree at the Demon World.

--

"Lord Sullivan!" Vinea beamed as she entered the Chair-Demon office.

"Vinea-chan!"

They hugged each other as Sullivan had tears in his eyes. Opera came and his ears perked up seeing the familiar girl, "Opera-senpai!" She said jumping at him.

"I heard you were coming back, but I didn't expect you were coming today" Sullivan said.

Vinea didn't change much, except her longer hair and sharper eyes. "I modified the teacher's uniform, I hope you don't mind" She said as she back away a bit from them. She was now wearing a sleeveless uniform with a the teacher's coat that hang loosely on her elbow.

"Okay, I have shown my face, I will be going now." She said as she quickly flies out.

"Energetic as ever" Opera said.

--

"Excuse me, is this the faculty room?" Vinea said as she peeked her head inside through the door.

"Can we help you?" A man wearing an all-purple hat ask back.

"I'm a new teacher, I suppose" 'What was I teaching again?'

"Oh, Vinea-chan!" Dali called out

"Dali-sensei, it's been a while" She beamed giving him a high-five.

The two started a conversation, ignoring the curious eyes of the other teachers that were in the faculty room. "Oh, right, this is Berith Vinea." Dali introduced.

"Vinea?" A familiar voice called out. Turning her head back, she smiled as she jumped in for hug to the big white hair guy. "Shichirou-kun!"

She started laughing as Shichirou spin her, even the other teachers join the laugh as they looked at the childish sight in front of them. The door soon bang opened and the scariest teacher came in as his signature word came out of his mouth, "Silence!" Scaring and also silencing all the teacher.