Chapter 3

The next few days nothing special happened and she turn out to be quite popular with the students as she helps a few and those few started telling others and others sought her help too.

Deep down she was thinking how tiring it was.

Walking towards the faculty room, she smiled to the students that greeted her. Opening the door, she immediately slumped down to the sofa, "I think my evil cycle is near." She said causing Kalego and Shichirou who were talking to each other to flinch.

Shichirou immediately made some hell grey tea for her and started massaging her shoulder. "I have so much to do, I can't delay them." Kalego mumbled as he read through the papers on his desk.

The teachers sweat-dropped looking at how the two were starting to panicked, Dali then asked, "Balam-sensei, what are you two doing?"

"She can't get into her evil cycle." Shichirou said with a serious face, while Dali-sensei looked even more confused, covering her ears, Vinea who was starting to feel drowsy slowly close her eyes.

"She's really scary" He continued.

"Wait, aren't all like that?"

"It's.. hard to explain.."

"Then Kalego-sensei?"

"We don't know why, but their evil cycle is always close together, so if one is having their evil cycle, when they are near, the other somewhat will also get their evil cycle."

"And.. and they get.. they will.. they.." Shichirou didn't know what to say as his face turn dark.

Suddenly numerous thoughts came into mind at his expression.

"Ahem.. I will see to it, that her consulting session lessened for this week." Dali-sensei said sweat-dropping.

--

Like Dali-sensei had said, she had more free time for the day, because of that she was walking with Kalego through the corridor when suddenly Clara was flying their way wearing something like a pompom(?)

She wore quite deep make up and was also exuding a particular smell.

It happened all so quick and before she knew it, Kalego was lying on the ground in pain because Clara had hit his side. Vinea let out a laugh but quickly stop herself. However, her body was shaking because she was stopping herself from laughing while looking away.

After he had managed to get up, Kalego started lecturing Clara and send her off somewhere for her punishment.

"And you.." Kalego suddenly said when Clara had gone away.

"Did you have fun laughing?" He said gripping her head while glaring at her.

"... I'm- pft sorry hahahahaha"

"Silen-Ugh" He suddenly slumped down while placing a hand on top of his side.

"Did Clara hit you that hard?" She asked earning a nod from him after a moment of silent.

As she was thinking what to do, using magic could help her carry her, but she was sure he would be annoyed at how she would carry him, she also thought of calling for Surturion to carry Kalego. But then what? Not thinking much, she then called, "Surturion" A hand soon appeared and pick Kalego up by the back of his collar.

"Wh-What do you think you are doing?!" He growled out.

"Helping you" She simply said. Kalego started complaining but stop to groan in pain while Vinea looked out the window to spot Shichirou walking by.

Jumping out the window to catch up to him, she forgot about Surturion for a moment.

Then she heard him smash out the building as he tried to follow her in his full form. Well, it did catch Shichirou's attention as Vinea was caught by Surturion midair. This was weird, a giant came out of nowhere, and in one hand was a girl standing on top of his hand, while the other hand dangle Kalego.