Chapter 7

The next day, Vinea was walking towards the faculty room, when she was stop by someone. "Oh, Sabro-kun, can I help you with something?"

"You're as large as ever, how annoying" She said lifting herself up to see him eye to eye.

Crossing her arms, Sabnock then said, "I apologize for not being able to greet you properly before."

Truth be told, her family and his family go way back, but that's story is for another time. Vinea knew Sabnock when he was still very young. And Sabnock heard about her all the time when he was younger.

Especially about the sword that Vinea wields.

"And?"

"... I'm glad to see you in good health?" Sabnock said, but more like question.

"Good enough." She said chuckling as she patted his shoulder.

"How have you been? I haven't been able to talk to you since coming here"

"How's Sabzan?" She asked and she visibly saw how Sabro had flinched.

"... Well, I guess I will set time to visit your home."

"Yeah.." Sabro replied. Sabro honestly admired her, she was a powerful demon, he once saw her in action and her power made people shiver in awe and fear. But it was because of her bloodline magic that made him, uncomfortable around her.

He had always wanted to be the Demon King, but what if one day, she too will be like his father, saying how he cannot be the Demon King. His father's word made him angry, but her words, it was believable.

Clenching his hands, he opened his mouth to say something, but was cut off when she said. "Sabro-kun, the future can change."

"!!"

He didn't know why, but it felt something was lifted from his shoulder as he finally look in her eyes.

"Now, what did you want to ask?" She asked again placing her feet back on the ground.

"Oh, right, Vinea-sensei"

"No!"

"Call me what you used to call me" She said with a grin.

"What?!" He yelled out catching the attention of the student passing by.

"If you call me that, I will consider anything you ask me."

"Bu-but, I'm not a kid anymore."

"I will consider anything you ask me" She said once again.

"I-Tch, Vi.."

"I can't hear you."

"... Vivi.."

"What?"

"VIVI ANEKI!!" He shouted, voice still echoing. The people around then went silent at Sabro's loud voice. Hiding her face to laugh a bit, Sabro's face went red. "I feel so young."

"You are young." Kalego suddenly said as he appeared behind her. He grabs her by her collar, making her dangle in the air.

"I was wondering what was the commotion." He said glaring at her.

"It's all because of you, I spend too much time with you-" Ignoring her, he tilt his head, avoiding her angry punch.

"And you" Kalego suddenly called out to Sabnock. But before he could lecture him, Kalego was cut off with a kick.

Swinging her leg to hit him, Kalego had to let go of her collar to avoid the sudden attack, jumping beside Sabnock, she places one hand on his shoulder, and the two disappeared. Kalego was stunned for a moment but he then lightly chuckled as his face darkened in anger. Even scaring the students who were nearby with his expression.