Chapter 5

Mature Content!

After the events of the Battler Party, school continued as usual, waking up to another day, Vinea found herself still in bed together with Kalego, he had his usual scowl on his face making Vinea smile.

Using her index finger, she presses between his forehead in attempt to make the scowl disappear. But what she got was Kalego turn around and squeezing the life out of her as he stayed on top of her.

Hugging his bare back, she lightly bites his shoulder in attempt to wake him up. But she only got a bite in return on her ear. She could feel his hand slowly trace her thigh, causing shivers. "What time is it?" Kalego's deep morning voice resonance beside her ear.

"Around six." She mumbled out.

"That's enough for one." He said.

"One what?" She asked her voice lashed with confusion as Kalego pushed his hand between her head.

"One round" He said before diving back down to trace kiss on her neck.

Vinea tilt her head to give Kalego more access but he only moves lower. One of his hands laid under her breast, as he kisses her nipples before putting it in his mouth. His other hand was giving the other breast the same attention but with his finger.

Vinea squirm a bit from the touch but could only moan her voice, as words couldn't be form. She then suddenly felt his hand on the back side of her thigh and feel it lift up, causing her to gasp. Looking down, she could see Kalego had already place himself in between her leg.

"I want to touch you too.." Vinea said pouting.

"Another time" He said with a smirk as he dived in to taste her.

After seeing how she was wet enough, Kalego raised himself and position his throbbing member in front of her entrance, wetting the head as he teases her, Vinea was about to whined when he suddenly thrust himself inside her.

"Feels so good.." She moaned as she felt herself being filled. Kalego on the other hand could only sigh in pleasure. He started slow, thrusting his hip after slowly pulling his member not all the way out.

He lifted one her leg to place it on his shoulder as his fastened his movement, grabbing the pillow beside her, she tried to hide her voice by leaning against it. Closing her eyes, her hand reached out to Kalego, which Kalego intwined with his.

"Faster~" She asked as she opened her eyes to look at him lustfully.

Kalego smirked and leaned down to kiss her neck, "Silence" He said, "I'm the one that decide how fast we go" He teased making Vinea let out a whined as she pouted.

"Is that clear?" He asked her. She however decided not to answer him.

"Vinea..." He whispered beside her ears followed by a sudden thrust of his hip.

"Ah~ Too deep.."

"What should you say?" He asked surprising her with a thrust again. But this time, she gasped out loud as her climax hit her, Kalego scowled even more as he felt her inside tightened around his member.

When she had calm down a bit, Kalego darkly chuckled. "Did you just come without my permission?" He asked as he tilt her chin with his hand.

"Ha.. Ah.. I'm sorry, Kalego..-kun" She said with tears in her eyes. But seeing her tears only turned him on even more.

"Now what should I do with you?" He asked.

"I haven't come yet, Vinea" He said smirking.

".. I-"