Chapter 8

Mature Content!

"No, at least let me take a bath" Vinea said as she was pinned to the wall by Kalego's tall figure.

Kalego didn't answer her as he dipped his head to her neck, gripping his shoulder with her hands, she let out a soft moaned when she felt him kiss her.

"Ungh.. please.." Vinea pleaded.

"Dear?" Kalego froze for a moment as he heard the endearment.

Lifting her up, he strode to the bathroom with her in hand, and look down on her when he places her back on her feet. "Take my clothes off." He ordered.

'He wants to be pampered?' She thought to herself as she proceeded to slowly take his clothes off, quickly taking her own clothes off, Vinea held his hand and pull him under the shower.

Kalego stayed silent as he intently looked at her every movement. Barely managing to shampoo his hair, Vinea sighed in relief as they now only needed to wash the soap off. As the soap slowly went down their body, she was suddenly lifted by him, making her circled her legs around his waist.

She could feel his member already touching her entrance, making her let out a moan.

Brushing his fingers at her entrance, she felt shivers, but the feeling of being full never came to her, what she hopes for never came as she could only feel his fingers and then his member sliding or slightly brushing her already wet entrance.

"What the?" She said squinted her brows together.

"Hmm.. what's wrong?" Kalego asked as he continued to nipped her skin.

Leaning her back against the cold tiles, she looked at Kalego as her arms circled his neck.

"Why aren't you.."

"Do it yourself." He said with a smirk, making her eyes widened.

"I-" Without any more thinking as she clicked her tongue, Vinea use one of her hands to rubbed her clit as Kalego continued to look at her. But the more she did this, the more she realize, she wasn't getting satisfied.

It wasn't enough.

"Dear.. please?"

"What do you want?" He asked.

"At.. least, at least your finger..." She asked reaching for his hand that was on her waist and place it near her entrance.

"Just my finger?" He asked, hand not moving, still between her legs as he placed her back to her feet. But Vinea who felt her leg had no more strength, slump down to the floor.

Now facing his erect member, Vinea slowly gripped it, "This too.." She said giving the top of his member a kiss.

"If you make me feel good with your mouth, I will consider." He said cupping her face as he pulled her lips with his thumb. Already filled with lust, Vinea let out her tongue and tasted him.

"Is this all?" He said smirking yet again. At his word, Vinea opened her mouth and place his member as much as she could inside her mouth, making Kalego throw his head back, closing his eyes, she could hear his breath quickened.

Fastening her movement, Vinea could feel his member throbbing inside his mouth, and after a while, Kalego then said, "Swallow"

And that was what she did, she could feel spurt of cum fill her mouth. Pulling his member out of her mouth, Kalego looked at the inside of Vinea's mouth, cupping her cheeks as he continued to look down on her, he then said, "Good girl"

--

"You're a big pervert!!" Vinea shouted with her hoarse voice from the bed as she still lay there even though it was already morning. Kalego was however humming while he waters his cacti. There was a certain glow on his face.