Audacity

"So it's you, the gold digger who seduced Toru-kun." She said with a distasteful look on her face.

"Excuse me?! Gold digger?!" You scoffed.

"You heard me, bitch!" She taunted.

You clenched your fists and sighed.

'She's not worth it.' You told yourself as you walked towards the basket that had your clothes.

"You're not gonna say anything? You shameless whore!" She asked arrogantly.

You ignored her and started putting on your clothes.

"I don't understand, what does Toru-kun see in a pitiful woman like you?"

Again you didn't say anything.

"I see, so Toru-kun wanted a mute for a girlfriend. He should've just told me, rather then settle for the likes of you." She scoffed.

"Firstly, I don't know who this Toru-kun that you keep on mentioning is. My boyfriend's name is Gojo Satoru. And Satoru-kun sees in me, everything that he doesn't see in you..." You mocked when you were done putting your clothes on.

"...I mean, imagine how embarrassing it must be for a man to tell you that he doesn't date and then you see him dating another woman. It's only obvious that he clearly saw something in me that you don't have, but I understand someone like you might be too dumb to comprehend that."

"If you think that someone like Toru-kun, will be happy with one woman, then you're the dumb one here. Or maybe, you don't think that and you're just with him for the money." She replied as she started to walk towards you.

That didn't phase you. You stood calmly and watched her walk up to you.

'She almost sounds like Naoya.' You thought.

"Satoru-kun has been looking really happy with me, so I'm not sure what you're talking about. And I could care less about his money. Sometimes I even forget that my boyfriend is loaded." You mocked.

"You have no idea the kind of man Toru-kun is. He's not the type that'll be satisfied by one woman. All this is just a façade, he's probably bored and decided to try out dating. There are things that I've done to him that I'm sure no other woman can do." She said in a proudly.

You burst out laughing and then replied, "You're really in denial after seeing him with another woman, huh? Let me guess, you were happy being his booty call, just as long as he didn't belong to anyone. And I'd be embarrassed if I were you, I mean you did special things to him and he still flat out rejected you. That's not something to brag about."

Her face turned red as she clenched her fist.

"Just because he calls you his girlfriend, doesn't mean that he really cares about you? Do you know how many women he's slept-"

"I don't care..." You smirked.

"Who's in denial now? You say that you don't care but-"

"I don't care about the amount of women he's slept with. All I know is that I'm the one who's pleasuring him every night, and not any of the desperate women he clearly rejected."

"You think I'm desperate?!" She asked in a taunting voice and began to close the little gap between the two of you.

'Does she think that I'm intimidated by her?' You wondered.

"Well, I don't see any other woman here trying to argue with me over a man who doesn't want her. You don't even know me and called me a gold digger. Maybe you should check yourself before you come to me, because it's giving projection." You replied calmly.