Chapter 27

Amy POV

I wake up with someone's arms around me, those arms belong to Ricky.
I look over at the alarm and it says 7:30 it's still really early so I try and fall back asleep. Right before sleep takes over me the doorbell rings.
Ricky doesn't wake up from it, or at least I don't think he did.

So I quietly get up and tiptoe downstairs so nobody else wakes up from it.
Why would someone come this early?

I open the door and Omar is pacing back and fourth. He notices my and quickly stops. "Is Adrian here? I really need to talk to her."

I wonder if Adrian would get mad at me if I let him come in. I do think they really need to talk. Especially with Adrian being Pregnant.

"Come in" I say gesturing my arms out. He doesn't hesitate to walk in.

I make him wait on the couch so I can wake up Adrian.

When I get in her room I push her back and fourth. "What do you want?!" She screams at me.

"You're on TV in the other room hurry up before its to late."

I try to hold in a laugh it's not that hard because she runs straight out of the room. "What are you doing here?" I hear Adrian ask from the other room.

I wait outside and listen to them talk for about 20 minutes finally Omar asks "will you go on a date with me? To meet my parents."

I hear Adrian gasp but she manages to spit out a yes. "How about Saturday night?" (Btw it's Thursday)

Adrian POV

*Skip to saturday night*

Tonights the night. Im meeting his parents. Oh god I'm so nervous. "Amy!Help me pick out an outfit!" I yell downstairs. "Oh I am doing more than that." Amy says
"Huh?" I ask
"I am doing your makeup honey!" She retorts.
"Dont call me that." I say with a sigh of relief.
"Alright." Amy says. She pulls the chair i use for my desk into the bathroom. "Sit." She commands. I obey and sit on the hair.
Amy walks into my closet and looks through my closet for a dress. After she then takes my hair out of the messy bun it was in and starts to brush it out. Its till wet from my shower i took earlier, so she blow dry it. Then she straightens it. After she's done she walks back in the closet and soon comes back out and tells me that i am wearing a simple black dress with a complicated lace pattern on top. So, she does my hair in big, bold curl. Next she then does my makeup. She does a black smokey eye and puts 1000000000 coats of mascara on my eyelashes. I complain throughout the whole process, but at the end, I look HOTTTTT. I put on some nude lipstick and some black pumps. I finish it off with a vintage looking clutch. "You look like a million buck!" Amy exclaims when we are finished.

I am about to say thank you but am interrupted by the door bell.
I look at the door and weakly smile at Amy
"Go get'em tiger." She urges "You will be fine."
"Thanks." I smile and walk down the stairs. I take a deep breath and open the door. There stands my handsome Omar, in an all black tux.
"You look gorgeous." Omar says looking me up and down
"Thanks babe." I say shaking off the jitters,
'Look at that, we matched without even trying." I smile
"Great minds think alike." He says
'Well actually Amy picked out this dress." I say with giggle. 'Oh well, you still look super sexy." He slyly retorts. I blush.
"You ready to go?" He asks
"Yep." I smile weakly.

We get in the car and drive downtown. Omar preps me well.
He says that his mom is cool, but his dad is very rule oriented. He tells me to just be myself and I will be fine.
I hope he is right.
"Anyways, after we are done here, I have something planned." Omar smirks while turning onto the highway
"Oh really." I say with a smile.
"Ya, so don't worry about anything. You will be fine." He assures. I smile. "Ok, i trust you." I say, shaking off the jitters.
The rest of the car ride we talk about school (eww). "Can we stay for another week?" I ask him.
"Ummm... ya suree." he says hesitantly
"Why so unsure?" I ask judging from his tone.
"Because, don't get me wrong, I love Amy and all of your friends, but, I kinda just want to spend time with you and only you sometimes." Omar says honestly. I smile
"Ok, but it will only be a week."
we pull up into the restaurant parking lot. "Wow, i am glad i dressed up fancy." I say getting out of the car. Omar does the same and walks over to my side.
"Why does you dressing up always mean that your dresses are really tight?" Omar asks, tangling his finger in mine. "Why do you not like it?" I ask, feeling very insecure
"I think i may like it a little too much." He smirks. I blush at his sexual notion and we start to walk to the front doors. "Hello do you have a reservation?" The lady at the front asks "Yes." He answers
"Okay, and whats your name?" She asks "Omar" he answers
The lady looks through her reservation book.
"Omar and Adrian?" the lady asks for confirmation. I blush.
"Yes."

We walk in and he points over to a table. There is a tall women that is very pretty for her age, and a tall man right next to her.

They both look so similar to Omar. He grabs my hand and we walk over to the table.

The mom notices me and looks at me in shock. Should I be worried?

a/n I'm so sorry the rest of the chapter deleted but I wanted to update so be ready for more soon.