Hello from the future

Hello to all my dedicated readers still here with me in 2022!!

I have heard you! I promise! Safe and Sound will be getting a massive overhaul in the coming weeks/months. I'm having severe writers block with my "professional" work, so I've decided for fun, I will be rewriting this book!

A few notes/disclaimers-
-I probably won't be rewatching MH and the new version won't follow the shows script. I will try and keep the essence of Tate (referring to clips and scenes for this) as well as his whole backstory but he will be more of an OC than a carbon copy from the show as I had tried to write him originally.
-Probably won't be doing outfits this time around since none of y'all can be nice. I know they're not your taste, but they were mine at the time and I'm too sensitive to have all new comments about how you think my taste in fashion is ugly.
-Jean-Louise has and always will be an ALTERNATIVE styled character. I myself am goth, and Scout is (really) my only alt character on this account. Freya Tingley may be who I chose to portray Scout, but that doesn't make Scout any less goth/emo. This will not change for the new version.

Please comment on this section whether you would like s&s 2.0 to be this version overhauled, or you would like a completely new book so you can compare or just come back to cringe at this love of labour.

Again, I just want to thank all of you who have stuck by me since I released my first book at 13; creeping very close to a decade on this app my god. And for those of you who have left me kind words and encouragement. I have struggled with my mental health since I was 14 years old, and sometimes I just read your kind words and it makes my day brighter.

For my haters, how does this book having over 100k reads taste in your bitter mouths? Where do you get off bullying a 15 year old? Cause it was a 15 year old who wrote this 10 chapters of garbage. But even 7 years later, it's my most constant source of votes, comments and books added into libraries. From 22 year old Georgia in 2022, you can all suck my ass. Don't like the book? Write your own and see if it performs better. I'd love to @ some of y'all right now but that's teen pettiness.

Once I have an overall idea of what the majority want, I will keep you updated through announcements and probably an update in here so no one misses it. I love you all and thank you for an amazing 7 years of Safe and Sound!