LEMONADE

Y/N POV
She entering with what looked like 2 glasses of lemonade ." You two men got a minute for  some cold lemonade"she asked . "Yea just 2 minutes we almost done " Griffin said.

She just nodded and left the room with the 2 glasses still in hand.

Once we finished since I was wearing a white sweatshirt it was all messed so i asked Griff if he hard an extra shirt for me " hey bro, you have an extra shirt for me since you know mine is kinda messed ." "Yeah I think I do like from the last time you came and stayed that shirt is in my closet".

He then told me that I could go and change. I got  upstairs and took out my shirt as the door opened and hailee entered the room...

HAILEE POV
'Omg' c'mon hailee that's your brothers bestie stop thinking like that and plus he's got a girlfriend I thought until he interrupted the silence "umm is something wrong " he said while smirking.

"Um-uh Griffins calling you,yeah" I was so nervous I wonder why ...

I left the room still thinking about the half naked guy in Griffins room .

Y/N POV
I got downstairs as Griffin tried to scare me but I didn't even flinch as he always tries but fails sadly...

"Don't know why I even try but anyway I was wondering if you could stay for dinner yk we haven't seen each other for so long"
Griff says ,  "chill dude ,chill I'll stay don't be so serious ok"I replied while laughing and sipping on the lemonade Hailee had made.

Not gonna lie the lemonade was great but the only thing in my mind was either calling or messaging mad and telling her I'm gonna get home a bit late .

--

A/N set I took so long to post but double update and sorry for short chapter