HAPPY BIRTHDAY HAIZ

HAILEE POV   10/12/21

It was late me ,selena and Taylor were hanging out . They threw me a little before birthday party because she was going out of town the next day .

I entered the house and threw off my heels and went upstairs to my bedroom as I opened the door a beeping sound was heard so I quickly on the lights and that's when yn bursts the confetti popper and say a happy birthday.

I look at the clock and see that it was exactly 12 . I give him a hug . "Thanks ynn , but you really didn't have to ." I said

"Well I know I didn't have to but I wanted to ." He replied giving me a smile .

I went to bed and ynwent to his room he had in my house.

--

"Haiz wake up " yn said shaking me lightly "Hmm 5 more minutes please " is said in a sleepy voice .

"Well you said that 5 minutes ago also ... c'mon get up your breakfast is getting cold "

I growled while getting up "morning princess " he said with a little tone of sarcasm .

--

I had breakfast and went to get ready and so did yn he went to his house and was gonna come and pick me up later .

I was done finally done after like 2 hours because of make up

YN had decorated the whole place .

I went downstairs and waited for yn to come and pick me up . I didn't have to wait for very long and he was outside 

 I didn't have to wait for very long and he was outside 

(This is what we are wearing )

I got outside and I just heard him say " I really should stop doing that " I gave him a confused  look and got into the car .

"What was that " I asked . "What was what "he said back acting confused but I knew he wasn't. 

"The things you said before i got in " I told him "I don't know whaat you talking about "