MEET MY SISTER

HAILEE POV

After having breakfast and have been til that Griffins friend is coming over I went up to my room . I was at Griffins house for a few days as I had nothing else to do.

At about 11:15 I heard the doorbell and Griffin shout "LEE CAN YOU PLEASE OPEN THE DOOR IT MIGHT BE Y/N". He said it so loud I think Y/n heard him "OK" . I shouted as well.

I got downstairs and opened the door and saw Y/n sitting there on the hood of his car holding something which looked like a awfully fat pencil and I saw him put it in his mouth at that moment I realised it was a vape as he pulled it out of his mouth a whole lotta smoke came out and covered his face as the smoke disappeared I looked at his face and he looked so hot I mean his handsome as i shook the thought outta my mind I seen him heading towards the door.

                                Y/N POV

As I let out the smoke and looked and the door I see a girl around my age standing there, I quickly put my vape into my pocket and got off the hood of my car and got to the door where the girl was standing as I got to the door I introduced myself "Hi ,I'm Y/n is Griffin home?"

"Umm ,Hi yea sorry he's in the garage, second doo on your left near the kitchen". Wow she said it so fast "umm thanks". I guess.

I went in the garage and Griffin got up and gave me a bro hug . As he said"The girl at the door was my sister hailee ,by the way hi bro " . I replied "Hi to you to mate " .

Some time passed and me and Griff  were still in the garage repairing his car and the door opened and hailee entered with 2 cups of what looked like lemonade.

A/N:SORRY IF IT'S SHORT AGAIN BUT THIS CHAPTER PERT WILL CARRY ON IN THE NEXT CHAPTER THANKS AND DON'T FORGET THE STAR.💙💙...HOPE YOU GUYS ENJOY.