HAWKEYE

HAILEE POV

I got to set a bit late. Because no.1 yn was supposed to give me a call to wake me but he didn't and no.2 the traffic .

"Look who finally made it " I heard a voice from my left so I turned to see yn standing there.

"Yea says the one who was supposed to give me a call to wake me ." I said In a angry voice he gave me a smile and came up to me then pinched my cheeks .

"Did anyone ever tell you how cute you look when you angry." He said before he walked off.

I felt my cheeks heat up am I falling for him . I shook my head and mentally smacked myself . He's your friend and you don't have a chance with him.

YN POV

We still had a few scenes of the last episode to film .

In scene

(This the part where Clint does the whistle )

Clint was lying on the floor and yelena walked over to him she pointed the gun at him but that's when he whistles and she stands in shock .

"How do you know that " she asked him curiously .

He got up on his knees and said "your secret whistle with Nat,  she talked about you all the time ,yelena ."

She looked at him with tears and said "she did?"..."what did she say?"

"She told me about how you got separated as kids ." He tried to avoid eye contact but then looked at her and continued "she was flying that plane...I asked her if she was scared...all she could think about is that you were safe. That never changed, yelena. She loved you. And always wanted you to be safe ." He looked down.

Then she says " You got so much time with her."

"Yes I did" Clint said nodding his head

"It shouldn't have gone that way. If i was there I could have stopped her . I could have... I could have changed it ." She said crying

"Nothing could have stopped her , yelena "he said cutting her off.

And cut said the director that was their scene they finished it off later after a break .

HAILEE POV

(Now it's the part where Clint is taking us to his place )

We got there and Clint took out all the gifts from the boot . We were walking in and Nathaniel came running out "DADDY" he gave Clint a hug .He introduces kate to everyone and they walk in

and that's when yn falls while entering and the first thing I did was stood there and laughed at him . "Ouch "he said in pain while also laughing .

"Ok c'mon if you'll wanna go home then we gotta finish up" the director said in a hurry

"You got a date or something " Jeremy asked

"Yes actually I do "

We all got back to our positions and before we started filming again I gave my self a smile at my thoughts of how yn always makes everyone laugh

YN POV

Clint went on in and gave Laura a hug and me and Kate entered afterwards and lucky runs in behind Nathaniel .

"Oh yeah I bought home a couple of strays ". He said and Kate just greeted Laura

"A couple a strays do I look like a stray MRS Barton? " I asked and Clint laughed

--
Kate was sitting with nate, cooper and Lila and I was at the table with Clint and Laura.
After Clint handed her the watch he called for Kate "Hey kate can you help me with something "

Kate looked towards us replied "Yes sure "

We went out side and I placed the ronin suit into the barbeque stand (I don't know what it's called😂)while Clint poured the parrafin on top and said "Wanna help me finish off what we started " and she gave him a smile

He handed her the match and she took it and did her part .

"So should I say a few words or..." Clint smiled and nodded his head before she continued " Can I ask you something? "
"Yea sure"

"What do you think of 'lady hawk '?"She said
"No that's terrible " he said walking off "hawk eve " she asked again following behind him "No that's even worse" he said and I walked behind Kate .

We ran to catch up with him and she said "damn ok 'hawk shot' you know like 'hot shot' but with 'hawk' instead of 'hot' ." "No ". "Lady arrow " she asked again

"None of those "he said  "Ok fine "
"You know what I have an idea "

"And cut,perfect right thanks everyone. I would've said see yous tomorrow but yea this was the last episode so see yous on the premiere "

--
We all went on home and that was the closing of the hawkeye chapter but yeah I'll miss everyone

--
Hi hope you guys are well

This chapter was recommended by katebishops1lover hope yous enjoy it ♥️♥️