INTERVIEW

Y/N POV

Today I had an interview and there was gonna be a guest star who i had no idea of so I got ready I looked in the mirror and took a mirror selfie .

--
Once I arrived and now was on the stage waving at the huge crowd there was over there.(A/N we were coming / being casted in hawkeye and everyone knew so thts why we were at the interview)

"Hey jimmy long time no see " I said with a huge smile

"Hey y/n good to see u too"he gave me a welcoming hug

"So we've heard you gonna be coming in hawkeye the series as you have casted in the other marvel movies as Tony starks son Harley stark "he asked looking more excited then me " so are you exited?"

Yeah I'm gonna be in hawkeye but no spoilers and yes I'm extremely excited about it "I said with a big smile.

Time goes by
"And now y/n you remember the guest star we told you about " he asked and i nodded "ladies and gentlemen please welcome Hailee steinfeld "

I was actually shocked ,surprised and amazed but I got up to greet her "hey" I said with a smile and shook her hand and gave her a hug.

"Hi " she greeted back

"So you guys have already met good to know "Jimmy said surprised and Hailee replied "yeah we actually just met yesterday he is a close friend of my brother and they were repairing a car"

"Oh yeah how's Griff doing"I asked as I remembered how I pushed him into the pool though he was sick .

"He's fine"she said while laughing as she was present at the moment. 'Omg that laugh and smile she has , STOP Y/N SHE'S your besties sister and plus you have a girlfriend '

"So y/n you do know she'll be playing Kate bishop in hawkeye? "Jimmy asked me .

Yeah I heard and small spoiler alert she also plays my..."I looked at her and she just smiled and nodded and I continued "my love interest"

Time goes by and Jimmy asks Hailee one last question "so I know it's not my business but I'm wondering ifyou have a crush on someone or yk like someone to be more specific "

"Umm...i Don't think so ,yea "

HAILEE POV

"Umm...i Don't think so ,yea " and I just lied to them I do have my eyes on someone but I feel like it's wrong to feel that way about them .

"Okay and with that our day has come to a end with these 2 wonderful people " he said to the crowd "hope to see you two ago in soon" he said and shook our hands and hugged us.

Y/N POV

After we greeted Jimmy I went backstage and took a look at my phone and I had no notifications from Madelyn but anyways 'time to sign autographs and take some pics' I said to myself and Hailee entered

"You say something" she asked and i just shook my head. "C'mon let's head out there ,there's a hungry crowd out there waiting for you rockstar"

Rockstar as she said that my heart started racing inside and I just nodded and followed her. But she stopped midway.

"Hey " I hummed in response "how bout we exchange some numbers " she said and handed me her phone "sure just call I'll save your number then" I said while adding my number in her phone .

Then we headed out and gave autographs and took pics after that I hugged her and waved her goodbye.

Time skip
I reached home and as I entered i called out for Madelyn but got no response from her so I headed upstairs to my bedroom and as I opened the door...

A/N now I don't wanna leave you'll waiting but sorry here it is hope you enjoy
I wonder what's going on