Chapter 5

Oookay, quick info, If you guys are not interested in a soft, flirty, and dominating Bakugou then you may leave. I was inspired to write this story by a youtube video I once saw. The Bakugou in this book will have the three traits I mentioned above, but ofc, he will have competitive, strong characteristics too. If you guys read the description then you must've seen I described the fact that Aika would get made when Bakugou flirts which means he does it all the time. Swearing will also be used cuz it is Bakugou and Aika. 

Sorry for boring you, let us get started with Chapter 5. 

~With Aika and Shoto~

"Enjoying the party?" Aika asked, breaking the awkward silence.

"Not, really Princess. I was only forced to come here because my old man wanted me to meet the royal family of this kingdom." The male said.

"Oh, so your a prince, I assume." Aika asked.

"Tch, apparently not a good one." The male responded.

"Why would you say that, your a prince, you could do so much for your people." Aika stated.

"Heh, not with my old man. He wants me to rule our kingdom the way he and the previous kings have ruled." He stated, facial expression becoming sour.

"Well, it is not up to.....him" Aika stated, looking up to the prince.

"What do you mean?" The prince asked, looking down to make eye contact with Aika.

"Well, as far as I know once the current King or Queen steps down, they no longer have congressional power. Sure, they might have the respect, but they can't have any influence on congressional decisions. When you become King, you have the power to create your own destiny. You have the power to be, who you want to be, lead the people your own way. No one can tell you how to live your life, nor do they have control over you." Aika said, smiling at the heterochromia eyed male.

The prince's eyes sparkled, as if the barrier that kept the light in his eyes locked away shattered into a million pieces. He never thought of it that way; that once he became King, his father would no longer have control over him, that he could be the leader he wants to be.

"I never got your name." Aika said.

"Shoto....Shoto Todoroki." Shoto said extending his hand for a handshake.

"And I know you, Princess Aika of the Crystallis kingdom. Thank you Aika-san" The prince said as he kissed the back of Aika's hand, causing her to blush.

"I had never seen it from that perspective before. I've been used to following order that I never realized that I could create my own." He said with a small smile.

"No problem, Shoto-san." Aika said averting her eyes.

"You may call me Shoto." Shoto said with a bow.

"I....I think I will call you Shoto-san" Aika said waving her hands in embarrassment by the informality.

"Whatever makes you comfortable." Shoto said. The two turned to view the night sky.

"What kingdom do you hail from, Shoto-san?" 

"I am the crowned prince of Malvolia." Shoto stated.

Shoto looked Aika up and down examining her garment. Aika felt her face heat up from the way Shoto was looking at her.

"What a very talented seamstress, the attire is simple, yet very unique." Shoto stated.

"Why, thank you Shoto-san." 

"Well if you ever wanted to travel to my kingdom for whatever reason, as you travel show people this pin and they will know to steer clear for you." Shoto said as he handed Aika a pin from his vest.