Chapter 9

Hey guys Yua here, I just wanted to say that after this chapter it is going to be the wedding chapter because let's face it. This story is going to be so boring if Aika and Katsuki ain't living together in the Durine kingdom, also there will be tons of Katsuki x Aika parts once they are actually married. 

Yesssss, The day is finally here! Another ball dedicated to Aika! Oh and Katsuki, but today is an exciting day besides Aika learning how to waltz with Katsuki before they do it in front of the elites and people. All the dresses Aika could try on and all the decorations she could pick, She could already smell the food from her chamber. Aika went to the restroom to get ready and after she came out all freshened up. Aika put on a pink silky dress with butterfly sleeves, and two silver chains hung down from either side of the A-line stitching of her waist, matching the white strands of her hair. Minor ruffles adorned the gown as she walked downstairs to see her mother and father having tea with Katsuki and his parents.

Seeing the blonde Aika remembered last night's incident and she screamed inside, knowing he'd tease her.

"Good morning darling, Katsuki and his parents are down already." Queen Mahiru said, Aika smiled at her parents and walked over to give them both hugs, but as she walked towards them Aika gave Katsuki a quick glare. After greeting her parents Aika walked to Katsuki and sat beside him, greeting his parents too.

"Katsuki is great, he seems responsible, respectful, and possibly even a good influence on younger children." King Shiro explained, his wife nodding in agreement.

"Oh really?" Aika questioned while glaring at Katsuki, he got her parents to be on his side. Amazing work Katsuki.

"Yes, he is really familiar with being a leader, but he says he doesn't spend time or communicate with the villagers, he has been raised up that way by King Masura." Aika mother said, looking over at King Masaru.

"Maybe you can suggest a few things darling, since you love the villagers so much." Queen Mitsuki suggested giving Aika a very motherly smile.

"Well, villagers are very important." Aika stated before adding some honey to her tea.

"Well, that is debatable." Katsuki added as he stared at a portrait of one of the great ancestors of the Yami family, the portrait hung on the red wall beside the long sixty four seater dining table. The man in the portrait had stormy blue eyes and long white hair. 

"What are you talking about? Without villagers it is practically impossible to lead a kingdom." Aika stated.

"They are just peasants, you give them orders and the do it. They don't need to be treated in any other way." Katsuki said, that statement actually offended Aika. Villagers are so friendly and welcoming.

"I am sorry, but if it weren't for the villagers, food wouldn't be provided to you, your kingdom would have been suffering and your palace wouldn't even have existed. I don't care if you know more about 'leading' than me. Your kingdom wouldn't even be a kingdom if it weren't for them. They least the is a little respect. Aika stated. Everyone stopped drinking their tea and stared at Aika, but she didn't care.

Queen Mitsuki secretly liked the fact that her daughter in law is arrogant and that she respects her subjects.

"And, must I add, just because your a prince and your part of the royal hierarchy, and even have more authority than those 'peasants'. They are still loyal, obedient and welcoming. They deserve to be respected and loved the way you do. And if you don't maybe your not much of a leader after all. " Aika added, she immediately regretted some of her words...... she just insulted her future husband to his face.  

"Princess Aika....it is time for your dress fitting." A servant told Aika, She smiled, put down her tea and quietly walked upstairs to her chamber to be greeted with tons of dresses on racks. 

Queen Mahiru and Mitsuki came along and helped Aika with the dress Aika should pick out.

~30 minutes later~ 

"Ma, I like this one." Aika stated as she ruffled a blue dress."

"Oh darling, it is perfect." Queen Mahiru stated, Aika looked at her mom and noticed a few tears well up in her eyes, and she realized how important this wedding is to her and Queen Mitsuki.

Knock! Knock! Knock!

"Come in." Mahiru stated, and in came Katsuki. Aika just rolled her eyes.

"Just came to see how my future wife is doing." Katsuki said polietly.

"Aw well she is right here, we will now leave you two alone." Queen Mitsuki said as she signaled Queen Mahiru to come outside with her.

The two Queens left closing the door behind them. Aika stared at the door and then at Katsuki.

"Leave." She said.

"Why? I wan't to see you how you looked in the dress." Katsuki stated walking towards Aika.

"Don't you come any closer Katsuki Bakugou! I am only marrying you for the good of the kingdom." Aika stated putting her hand up in the air as defence.

"Oh really, I thought you would never marry me." Katsuki reminded her.

"Quit playing with my words!......now I expect you to be formal at the ball." Aika told him.

"Okay, but aren't we supposed to pretend to be in 'love' or something." Katsuki questioned with a smirk. His words hit Aika like a rock. How is she going to pretend to do that? She gulped and looked back at Katsuki.

"Well, of course we are supposed to, I mean everyone already know we went out before." Aika said, as Katsuki stared at the red dress Aika left on her bed.

"Hey, dumbass why don't you wear this dress?" Katsuki questioned.

"Nah, It shows too much of my cleavage." Aika stated and widened her eyes at what she just said. 

Katsuki no. 

"Really? Let me see." 

"Try it on yourself you perv!" Aika hissed as Katsuki chuckled and once again his laugh made Aika stop and admire him. Aika shook her head.

"By the way. Since we are going to be stuck with each other for the rest of our lives, we might as well lay down a few ground rules." Aika stated. Katsuki leaned against the wall and crossed his arms against his chest.

"I am listening." He stated.

"When I want privacy, you better give me privacy. Don't invade my space and to avoid seeing each other naked we either get changed inside the bathroom or the other person leaves or distracts themselves with a book. Absolutely no peeking!" Aika snapped. Katsuki simply shrugged.

"I am okay with that." 

'I am not done yet, oh I am far from done.' Aika smiled and thought to herself.

"No touching any of my belongings, no sexual or inappropriate behavior, sleep far away from me. No having friends without me knowing, no leaving castle ground with me knowing, no stupid smirky faces and no annoying or slightly annoying behavior." Aika listed. Katsuki got off the wall and walked towards her being close but not too close like the last time when he cornered her at the date.

"Anything else I should know princess?" He asked with a mocking grin.

"Yes, you already broke one of the rules. your are too close." And with that Aika quickly moved away from him and examined the other dresses.

"By the way, you have to call me 'Aika' because I let my friends call me that so obviously my 'husband' would call me that too." Aika said with an eye roll.

"Okay see you at the dance practice dumbass.....Love you Aika!" Katsuki teased before walking out of her room and closing it behind him.

Aika growled, He makes her so mad.

Words: 1,284

*************