Chapter 14

Aika stood there, her face a deep red. She had her most beautiful gown on and she stood beside her husband hand in hand. It was the after-wedding ceremony!! Katsuki and Aika had to go through this for the entire day, having to be with Katsuki is going to be the death of the poor girl.

She hadn't noticed but Katsuki has been eyeing his wife so very often, looking at her dress and then towards her face, she was wearing the red gown he suggested. She was right, it showed off too much cleavage, but it's not like Katsuki cared. He noticed how the tight corset wrapped around her waist and hips, just like the one on her wedding dress. He wondered if it was uncomfortable for her, but yet again, Why did he care?

Aika finally caught Katsuki staring at her, and her face flushed a deep red hue.

"Don't you even say a word." She warned him as she stared at his lips, knowing him, he would make a cocky remark about the dress.

"I wasn't going to," He stated. Aika raised an eyebrow before looking towards the castle doors. They were waiting for her family's arrival as the bride's family is supposed to be there too. Part of Aika wants to shove him away and get the fuck out of the kingdom and the other part of her, wants to stay beside Katsuki and be his politically wedded Queen consort.

"So what happens now? My parents won't reach until another hour or so." Aika asked Katsuki.

"Cocktail hour, well for the guests at least. The bridal party including you two need to get your paintings done." Katsuki's dad chimed in. The two followed the King outside.

"Aikaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa" Aika heard all her friends squeal before they tackled her into one of their huge group hugs. Aika invited most of her friends over except kendo, because of what happened. Ochacko will only arrive with her family.

"I'm so proud of you!"

"You look so beautiful!"

"Nice catch!"

"I was crying the whole time." Aika giggled because the were all talking at once. Everyone already came off, but Nishiko was still hugging her.

"Okay, Okay Nishiko, We need to get our paintings done so get your ass over to the hall," Aika said.

Katsuki chuckled at his wife's behavior, childish yet mature.

"Okay, Let's get some portraits of the bride and groom first." Someone announced. Aika stood there feeling dazed until Katsuki walked up to her.

"Oi, dumbass." He whisper yelled.

"Yeah?"

"That's us." He stated.

"Oh,....OH, I'm sorry!" Aika apologized as everyone started to giggle a bit, there were many people painting at once. As said, they were professionals.

The artisans instructed the prince and the princess on their poses, They sat together on a huge red armchair, jewels embedded into the seat, Katsuki sat down first and the painter instructed Aika to sit on the armrest, while Katsuki had to wrap his hands around her waist as she sat there. It must've taken a while before the painters were done and the two could finally see the results.

"Wow! This is perfect! Don't you think?" Aika exclaimed.

"It's nice...The painters showed you justice, you look good in the painting." Katsuki said looking down at his wife, who eyed him in return for his snarky remark. Aika started walking away, she wasn't mad or upset at what he said, she just wanted to know whether he would follow her. And much to her surprise, Katsuki did follow her around.

"Oi, dumbass! Are you mad at me? Katsuki asked, catching up with her.

"Shut up Katsuki, you pissed me off with that shit." Aika said.