MEET THE CHARACTERS!!

This is my first ever book, sorry if anything is wrong!

Family Williams: (British)

Nyx is a brown haired girl with heterochromia (blue and brown eyes). She is short-tempered, confident and doesnt care for other people's opinions. She hates her enemy, but still has a little bit of soft spot on him. She likes to dress baddie style and adores rap music. She does ice skating that calms her and she absolutely adores it. She is 17 years old.

Alex is Nyx's older brother. He looks the same and acts the same as his little sister, but he is more mascular and has tattos on his neck and back. He is 19 years old. He has girl best friend he is on his knees for. He also loves shipping his little sister with her enemy. He acts like he hates his sister but still would do anything for her. He plays basketball to get his mind of things.

Family Rossi: (Italian)

Leonardo is Nyx's enemy. He is calm, soft... basically sunshine. He likes to dress vintage, and listen to songs that calm him. In the free time he usually paints or plays bass guitar. He is dirty-blonde green eyed boy, who secretly loves him enemy. He is 18 years old. He plays ice hokey and he is in the league.

Adele is Leonardo's twin sister, and when I mean twin... exacly the same. She looks, acts and is the same age as him. She adores to play violin and has talent for singing. She does ballet which she loves.

~Other characters that might come in arent so important and they might be explained in story itself!~

Enjoy reading! :)