Flight

Alex's POV:

Its been three hours since we took off. It was pretty boring since its 18.46pm right now. Ady and me watched two movies for now and we are on our third. Its called '365 days' and  they are just fucking around. Like come on. Just fucking her? Not torturing and whips, I mean it has some of that but not as I would do it. And she is a true stripper. At least I am not hard as some boys and man would be. 

But anyways, at least I get to hold Ady again. God I want her underneath me so bad. In both ways too. In cute way, when she would be my pillow, playing with my hair, coloring my tattoo's, and the other, creaming and screaming my name so hard neighbors would hear it. 

I look at her, she is sleeping peacefully in my arms, her snuggled up like a little kitten half on me half on her seat. I kiss her forehead. I cant believe I didnt ask her out for four years because I am scared of rejection. And I am a cold guy. God what is she doing to me. I lean back in my seat, holding Ady and pull blanket over her, deciding to get some sleep myself. 

I close my eyes and imagine us next to beach, with our three kids. 

Leo's POV: 

I push Nyx's hair back, admiring her cute little face. Her head is in my lap and sleeping very peacefully. She is too good to be mine. I sigh quietly, wishing her to be mine. I turn my head and see two older people, they look like a couple, admire us. "Is she yours kid?" Older man asks, and I smile, answering quietly. "No, but soon." I hear older lady chuckle and I hear a softly murmured 'sure'. I shake my head with a smile, caressing her hair. 

~Time skip~

We have 9 hours left. Nyx and me are playing UNO since we are bored. She is winning 5-4, and we said we are playing until 10 wins. I pull a +4 and get her. "Uno!" I giggle and she pouts. "Come on!" She draws four cards and I pull another +4 and win. I laugh "Got you!" She gets mad, and turns around, facing the window. "Come on" I say, extending the 'n'. She turns around and giggles madly. I grab water and flick of the tab, drinking it. She pulls it up and I almost get wet. She is just laughing quietly since we cant be loud because of other people. I get mad and splash a little of water on her. Its too little like a sip so I dont get her wet. 

I mean I want to get her wet in other way-

She takes the cards and puts them away, and lays on top of me. "Mmm, comfy." I giggle softly and put up a movie for us to watch. I put 'Titanic 2' and watch with her. This will be a long 8 hours left. 

This movie just ended and I seek Nyx soaking in tears while I am just annoyed. Like come on. They should made it more romantic. Not to see the lover's love of life getting ripped apart. But alright. Not like I will see Nyx on her death bed. "Okay, I am playing some comedy because I cant see you crying." And she just nods. I play 'Grown ups' with Adam Sandler. My favorite actor and Nyx's too. He is just seems so comfy and goofy to not laugh at his movies. 

We just finished 'Grown ups' and 'Grown ups 2' and we are having a laughing attack. She is laughing while her face is stuffed in my chest and my face is in pillow laughing my ass off. "Okay okay" I sigh, still giggling. I look at clock and we have still 5 hours left. We just got our food, and begin to eat. Of course this girl is lazy to eat so I decide to feed her. "Open your mouth" She does and I put some of toast with jam in her mouth. I took bite too and she makes a fake mad face. "Why did you bite my jam toast" She fakes a devil voice and I giggle. "Its good" My italian accent kicks in with my fake devil voice and we are both laughing. I hold up toast to bite it but Nyx bites it first and bites my finger accidentally. "Ow!" I look at her. "Why did you bite my finger!"  I again fake a devil's voice and she laughs. "I dont see what is funny you just bite my finger off!" I say, faking a serious face. She just laughs harder and I begin to laugh too. For moments like this I am living.

~Time skip~

We are finally boarding off. This was hard 15 hours. We slept for last hours we had and now we are at the airport, waiting for our taxi. "Well kids.." My dad clears his throat, putting one of his arms on me and the other one on Nyx. "Time to have the best holiday ever?!" He laughs and we just all agree. "Williams, say goodbye to your mother since she needs to go, and see y'all at our apartment." My mom says, smiling at Nyx and Alex. They go, and all of us four get in our taxi and drive to apartments. 

We arrive and its really nice. There is three bedrooms, one big living room with three bathrooms for each room. Kitchen is like a mini bar next to living room. We hear a knock on the door and my dad opens it. Its Alex and Nyx. We greet them with a smile. 

"Okay, how about this?" My dad says, putting his stuff down. "Adele and Alex share one room, Leo and Nyx other, and me and Barbara share third. Y'all down for that?" We all agree, happy with our rooms and go in. I open the door of my and Nyx's room, and I see only one bed. Like we didnt share one bed till now. "Finally. More space so now you dont get to close." She says, giggling. "Dont take it seriously, I am just joking of course." I sigh of relief and I see her laughing. 

This first day is finally really good. 

________________________________________________________________________________

They are finally getting some break!

I am asking nicely, if you can check out some changes I made in book for it to be better, so they dont have 7 traumatic/ dramatic things for three days.

Hope you enjoyed!

See ya in next chapter!