Regret

Nyx's POV:

~Some days pass by~

I wake up, feeling very warm. I am still too sleepy go recognize what is going on. I stand up but something is keeping me on bed. Or someone. "Leo" I say, shaking him slighty. "Leo." I say louder but he isnt waking up. I guess we did eat a lot and stayed up late, I mean we celebrated that Leo got a date. Finally leaving me alone. I lay back on bed, annoyed and try to fall back asleep.

I groan, not falling back to sleep. Leo Is sleeping like he is dead on top of me. How and why did he even get here? I stare at the ceiling and play with Leo's hair. Dont blame me his hair Is really fluffy. My finger plays with it in circle, getting it around my other finger while rubbing his temple. I mess his hair up because I know that he hates it. He wakes up finally. "Good morning" He says in a deep, morning voice. "You too" I say, getting out of bed leaving him alone. I go to bathroom. I put my Mint toothpaste on my toothbrush and brush my teeth. I finish that and do my skincare. I look at the mirror and its again. My fucking two-colored eyes. I just dont look at myself and I go downstairs.

"Good morning Ady, bad to you Alex." I smile at her, giving dirty look at Alex. "Oh thanks for the compliment, Bad to you too"  Alex says, Adele laughs. I get one piece of bread and put cheese and ham on it. Its good but I dont even eat it. I take one bite and I am sick. I put it away. "Alex try this I think its bad" I hand him the plate and he tries it. "What do you mean its good?" he says, looking up at me. "Okay you eat it" I say, not wanting to eat. "No you took a bite" Alex says annoyed. "Okay then? You just tried it after I took one bite." I say, looking at him confused. "Okay just fuck off." He rolls his eyes and I go to my room. I change into some grey baggy sweats and put on some plain black shirt. Good enough. I take my bag for school and go to jail I call school.

I finally arrive at this shitty building which is causing me stress and anxiety, I go to my locker and see Mia running to me. "HEY" She says, too loud, basically screaming at me. She jumps and hugs me, suffocating me. "H-hey" I say, out of breath and laughing. I wrap my arms around her, hugging her back and tightly enough so she suffocates too. "How is it with Blonde Michael Jackson? How was your weekend? Anything new?" I say excited, pulling up and brushing over my clothes to remove any dust. "Lets go I will tell you all in class!" She says, happiness in her voice taking over, jumping around and grabbing my hand, dragging me to class. We enter the classroom together, sitting at the back next to the window. "So we went out for dinner, and we ate, we chatted, basic dinner stuff. And after, we were walking and laughing together around the park. He was so cute. He got me safe home, kissed my hand and AAH, he kissed me. His glowing eyes were just so... so... soo cuteee. And I invited him..." She continued to tell every detail possible while I listened carefully. God why not me? Professor walked in and we just continued to chat. 

It was very end of class. And now senior year came. I saw Leo at hallway. God not him right now. "Hey there!" Leo says, smiling and looking in my eyes with his green one's. "Hey" I say, breaking the eye contact and going to my locker. I pick shitty books up while he is telling me some dumb shit I dont even want to hear. "So I am so exited for this prom! I am finally graduating" He says with happiness and excited face. I groan and lean my arm to my locker, putting my forehead on it and groan. " Will you just go and tell your little friends that?" I say, annoyed, looking at him. "Well they dont want to listen so..." He says quietly. "Okay? What do you want me to do about it? Buy you a cake? Go." I say, little louder and as anger builts up in me. He doesnt do anything since he is deep in his thoughts. "Leonardo. Go away! I am not in fucking mood, not shit they dont want to listen to you. You are just too soft, annoying piece of shit! Fucking go away from me I dont even know why you love me! Or better if you are faking it. And by the way, that night I told you that no girl would ever love you? I meant it. From deepest of my heart. Now fuck off!" I yell at him, and regret immediately. I look at him with wide eyes, seeing he is already looking at me with watery eyes. "Leo..." I say, in shock of my words, hurt in his eyes is making it worser. Everyone is looking at us. He runs out of school and I immediately run after him, screaming his name. I run up to him, but trip over rock so I lost him. I hurt my knee really bad but I manage to run. I saw him enter my house. I run in pain to him, but see him in Adele's arms, crying uncontrollably, sobbing out loud. I look at Ady, my eyes soften, she looks at me and mouths 'What happened?' I just shake my head no, and mouth back quickly 'Me.', pointing at me. She looks away mad, and I go to kitchen. 

What have I done?

________________________________________________________________________________

Hello! Sorry for not uploading. I have been pretty busy. I will try to upload more!

Should Leo forgive her?

See ya in next chapter!