Chapter one:Heartbreak

PERCYS POV

Percy and Piper were talking in the Athena cabin, playing a prank on Annabeth. It was during free time so no one is in the cabin

One day while Annabeth was giving sword lessons, Percy and Piper decided to prank Annabeth. They rushed into the Athena cabin and locked the door.

"Did you bring the spiders?" I smirk at piper.

"I may not be Annabeth but I'm not stupid." she hands him the bag of rubber spiders.

"Where should we hide them though?" I look around the cabin.

"Here." Piper grins mischievously while she lifts up Annabeths pillow.

"Perfect, just like you." I kiss Piper on the cheek

"Not now kelp face." She repays the kiss

"Sorry but I love you so much." I blush and look down

"I love you too, but we can't risk getting caught" she lifts his head up and plants a soft sweet kiss on his lips. "You can get more later"

"Sure thing. Pillows" I grin at her

"Ugh! You know I hate that" she frowned at me.

"I will stop" I plant the spiders below Annabeths pillow.

"Good kelp face" she smiles, showing her pearly white teeth.

As she smiles the door creaks open and Carter (a child of Athena ) walks in. "What are you guys up to?" He smirks and stands at the door.

I glare at him "nothing. Piper and I were just checking to see if Annabeth was here, which by the look of it she isn't"

"Well glad to see you Carter, but me and Percy need to go" she smiles at Carter and walks out.

I follow her "want to go to my cabin?" I grasp her hand

"Sure kelp face!" She giggles and intertwines their fingers.

We walk together hand in hand to my cabin. We don't say anything as we walk.

***

We approach my cabin. I open the door for Piper "ladies first"

"Thank you" she walks in and plops her self onto Percy's see blue bed

"Nice ass Pipes." I lay down beside her with my arm around her

"Shut up Jackson!" She sits on this abdomen and grins "still want more?" She runs her fingers across his chest

"You know it Pipes" I pull her head towards mine and kiss her passionately

She kisses back with the same amount off passion. She jumps when she hears something fall to the ground.

Annabeth is laying against the doorframe, her eyes pink tears streaming from her face. She pulls her knees In to her chest and looks at the two "percy I thought you loved me!" She stands up and wipes the tears away from her eyes.

I sit up with Piper at my side, she's looking down her face tinged red. "I thought I did, but I really love Piper" I look down "Sorry Annabeth, I hope we can still be friends"

"No we can't be friends! You broke my fucking heart. You cheated on me. You want me to be your friend? You can fuck off!" She storms out off the cabin and slams the door shut.

I scratch the back of my neck. "I guess we should tell Jason then" I blush and look down

"Well since Annabeth and you are no longer dating" she stands up and slips off her top revealing her her black bra with scarlet red lace. "They're a natural C" she grabs my hand and puts it between her boobs and let's it stay there for a few seconds "that's all your getting for now" she grins and puts her shirt back on.

I blush as she takes my hand. I stand up "I really think we should tell Jason though." I squeeze her hand

She squeezes back "yeah we should" she agrees

We walk out off my cabin hand in hand. Fellow campers giving us strange looks and overs mouths dropping. Some even whisper among themselves "that's why Annabeth was crying"

PIPERS POV
Percy and Piper knock on Jason's door still holding hands. Piper looks around admiring the beauty off the cabin. Piper runs her hand over the lightening bolt on the side off the door frame.

Jason opens the door smiling, it turns sour when he sees piper and percy holding hands. "FUCK YOU PERCY!" He's has and slams the door shut.

I bury my head in Percy's chest, trying not to cry. He holds me tight and squeezes my hips. "He's a jerk" he nibbles on my ear. I moan and clasp my hand over my mouth. We both look at each other and burst out laughing. The horn goes off signalling dinner. "We have to apart" percy moans and pouts.

"It will be fine kelp face" I plant a soft sweet kiss on his lips. "Better?" I smirk

"Better" he nods