Chapter 3: All is fair in love and war

It was Friday night and the teams for capture the flag were being chosen. Since the break ups happened they were changed and since Calypso was now at camp she would team up with the Hephaestus campers. The teams were pinned up on a wooden board so all the campers could see.

Blue team:
Posideon
Hades
Aphrodite
Hermes
Ares

Red team:
Zeus
Athena
Hephaestus
Apollo
Dionysus

Piper and percy took charge off the blue team. "We may not have the Athena or Hephaestus cabin, but we do have the Ares cabin" the ares campers interrupted clashing their weapons together and chanting. Once the chanting died out Piper continued "As Percy was saying we don't have brains but we have shear force. Charisse you guys can defend. Stolls you guys are in charge of setting up traps. My cabin half of you go on the left flank, the other half on the right flank. Alexa stay with me percy and nico. " Alexa fist pumped and the rest off the campers ran off. "Piper why did you want me?" She asked puzzled. "Well us four are going to attack up the middle" they walked up the middle, prepared for battle.

Jason and Carter take team charge off the red team. "Since Annabeth isn't here, jason and I are in charge tonight, I hope that's okay." Carter announces to the red team, his voice full of nerves. Everyone nods except leo. "Where is Annabeth?" Leo questions, his question directed to jason. Jason looks at leo, his eyes pink from crying "I'm not sure. But she will defiantly be here next week. Any more questions?" Every one shakes their heads. Carter then splits up the team. Dionysus and Apollo defending. Athena splitting up and attacking the different flanks. Hephaestus sets traps throughout the woods. Zeus/jason goes up the middle alone, he walks he flips his gold coin casually.

Jason hears the swords clanging against each other. He doesn't turn his head he keeps walking straight. His aim is to find Piper and Percy.

Piper and Percy walk side by side, Piper has her knife out and Percy is ready to uncap riptide at any moment. Nico and Alexa also walk side by side, not just as close. Their hands keep lurching towards one an other, but they don't meet.

Piper, Percy, Alexa, Nico and Jason meet in the dead centre. Jason turns his coin into a spear. Percy uncaps riptide. "Hey Jason" Nico and Alexa say in unison, trying to ease the tension. Piper looks away trying to avoid eye contact with Jason. Jason glares at Piper and Percy.

Before anyone can make a move Jason holds his spear up to the sky then points it at Piper and Percy, zapping them with lightning. They both fall to the ground unconscious. "What the hades!" Nico pushes Jason "that could of killed them!" Jason just smirks evily. "Chrion! Help!" Alexa screams at the top off her lungs.

Leo rushes over followed by Carter and Calypso then all the other campers plus Chiron and Mr D. Leo holds piper head and places it on his lap, tears form in his eyes, he plants a kiss on her forehead "Jason w-why?" He struggles to get the words out. Calypso just puts a hand on Leo's shoulder not exactly sure what to do. Chiron finally speaks up "we will postpone capture the flag until next week. But first someone take Percy to the lake and Will take Piper to the infirmary quick" Will Solace pushes his way to the front, he scoops piper in his arms and takes her to the infirmary. Nico and Alexa carry Percy to the lake and set him down in the water.

Authors note
*guys I think I might stop writing. I have the story kind of worked out but as you can tell I can't write. Once I'm able to post these I will decided if I should stop or keep writing. *