Chapter 9: Perparation

Piper rushes around the cabin trying to pack her bag, but percy distracts her. He keeps making different lists of what to pack and the order of priority. Alexa was sitting on the bed giggling on like a mad man enjoying the show.

After a while Alexa finally spoke up "Piper did you pack that thing?" She wiggled her eye brows. She was talking about the lingerie she picked out for piper.

"Yes I did Alexa" Piper rolled her eyes and chuckled. Percy frowned and went to pack his own stuff. While walking to his cabin he noticed jason crying outside his cabin with nico comforting him. He shrugged it off and went into his cabin. He lay down on his bed and feel asleep. While he was sleeping he had another nightmare about Annabeth.

Piper poked her head in and noticed Percy sleeping she shook her head and packed for him. She looked around his cabin for his condoms, she found them and gasped at the size Xl. 'How will he get that in me?' She think and blushes slightly. She shrugs and puts them in his bag. After waiting for him to wake up she crawled ontop off him and kissed him until he woke up. Percy didn't open his eyes but kissed back

"Ha your awake!" Piper smirked and the bag at him. "It's time to go"

Percy dragged himself out off bed and walked to the car that was waiting for them. The car was a pinkgold chrome ruf ctr3. They threw their bags in the trunk and drove off.

*sorry it's really short. Having life issues atm *