Chapter 3: Feeling Trapped

Mukund finishes the task his father had given him, Laila, his girlfriend, picks him up at the airport and takes him to her house. After getting fresh he calls Naina, telling her that he is back and he needs a blue file from the bottom drawer of his cabinet and she must send someone to drop it off at the office. Before Naina can ask any other question, he hangs up the phone and drools at Laila, who was standing in front of him looking outrageously sexy, very much like a catwoman. His eyes pop out, he closes the door and pounces on Laila.

At home, Naina is unable to find the file, so she calls out to her maid for help

At home, Naina is unable to find the file, so she calls out to her maid for help. Moments later she heard footsteps approaching her room, but looking at the shadow she realized it was not her maid. Nandu was only a few feet away rubbing his hands and eyes full of lust, as he stood there licking his lips with his tongue. Naina looks around in fear, but Nandu reminds her that it was just them two in the house and the maid had stepped out of the house. Naina remembers from the day before, how Tauqeef and Nandu were having a discussion about Tauqeef abusing her navel. She immediately understood Nandu's intentions and tried to move away from him. She begs him to leave her alone, but Nandu was only focused on her attractive navel that was hard to resist.

 She begs him to leave her alone, but Nandu was only focused on her attractive navel that was hard to resist

He rushes towards her, grabbing and giving her a tight hug. Naina pleads with him to behave and reminds him that she is the wife of his boss.

Nandu laughs at her "Do you know where you come from? You are no better than us. Only place you should have in this house is of a low level maid. Girdhari Sir must have lost his mind when he thought to make someone like you a wife of another low life who is not worth to be called his son. Do you want me to remind you what background your husband comes from before Girdhari Sir adopted him? HaHaHa so you dare not distinguish me from yourself"

Naina responds "I did not ask for any of this. It was just destiny. Why don't you and Tauqeef leave me alone as I have never tried to bother you in my life"

"Even if you never tried to bother us.... with a navel like your's how can we resist? Tauqeef was completely right about your navel. What a sexy piece of object it is.... Muah....... beautiful.... mewwww"

..............Naina tried to push him away and attempted to run out of the room. Nandu follows her and slams the door shut, points to the clock "We only have few mins before your beloved maid comes back and I am not leaving without getting what I want and stares at her navel licking his lips"