Crybaby

Y/n's POV

Gareth: I mean I get tired of you and I don't have you clinging to me 24/7

Gareth snaps out, looking at me but I was dozed off thinking about what he said earlier. Was Eddie annoyed with me? Was I too clingy?

Gareth: helloooo?

He snaps his fingers in my face making me slightly jump from my thoughts.

Gareth: and you are always in your own little world, like c'mon at least try and act like you understand what's going on

Jeff slaps Gareth upside the head, tell him to shut up. The rest of the party was chatting and not even paying attention to what was going on. Tears start forming in my eyes and becoming more heavy as I try not to cry. I know I could be a little much but that's why I tried to stay in my own world, I didn't want to annoy them with my lack of knowledge for the game or what they were talking about.

But obviously I failed, I didn't even want to go to hellfire, Eddie insisted said that I would be his good luck charm. The rest of the group seemed to like me so I thought we were friends but I guess they all felt the same. Gareth is still rambling and I look at him.

Gareth: and the omg! Is it salmon pink or light pink? It's pink! For gods sake!!

He says bitterly mocking my voice, he then looks at me and my teary eyes. His eyes go wide and fear hits him.

Gareth: w-wait I was just joking, you know, just jokes.
Jeff: shut up Gareth, look you made her cry. It's okay y/n I don't think that. He's dumb okay he's being dumb.
Gareth: yeah I'm just being dumb!

I stand up as the tears fall and I start packing up my stuff, I don't want to crowd Eddie anymore than I already have, if I go now I'll just say I was sick.

Y/n: tell Eddie I got sick and needed to go home, but tell him that I don't want to be followed.

You say voice slightly cracking. You pack quickly avoiding Gareth's and Jeff's pleas for you to stay. You swing your bag over your shoulder wiping your eyes. As you open the door to leave, you are met with Eddie about to open the door. You quickly look down not wanting to make eye contact with him, knowing you would break down sobbing.

Eddie: hey princess, look I saw th- where are you going?

He asks seeing my back over my shoulder. I shake my head not wanting to respond my eyes welling up with tears. Curse my stupid emotions! He lifts my chin up with his fingers making me look at him. His face softens when he sees my teary eyes.

Eddie: baby, what's wrong
Y/n: n-nothing! Just d-don't feel good

My voice cracks and pitches high, a sign I'm lying. Curse my stupid telltale signs! Then a stray tear fell from my eye. I try to push past him slightly but he grabs my arm and pulls me into a hug. Then the tears start falling I can hear Gareth sigh, knowing he's done for.

Eddie: baby was wrong, please tell me
Y/n: nothing, it's just, I don't to crowd you, I want you to have fun with your game thing. Don't want to be annoying!