Chapter 13: Dark

I laid on the ground, as it was that the sharp pain did in fact just seem to go away, all at once. But I also felt a lot more tired that ever, all at the exact same time too. As it was that I knew that there had in fact been a lot of blood, none the less.
As to the fact that it was that I knew that there was in fact a whole lot that had in fact just happened. As I still knew that it was in fact a very bad idea for me to go to sleep. Especially when it was that I knew that I had just had 3 kits come out of me, all at the exact same time too, never the less.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have continued to have just thought on that for just a little bit more time, all at the exact same time too. I just then did in fact just seem to start to breathe in quite a bit to my self, all at once, at that. As it was that I kept my eyes wide open, just as it was that they had told me to do.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have done as such a thing like that for just a little bit more of some time, all at the exact same time as well. That was when it was that I just then did in fact just seem to get my mind and my focus off of all of the rest of that other stuff, all at the exact same time too. As I just then did in fact just seem to start to hear the voice of StoneTeller.
As he just then clearly did in fact just seem to start to speak right on over towards me, at that. As it was that I let out a little bit of a soft sigh to my self, all at the exact same time too. As I just then did in fact seem to look on over towards him. And I just then did in fact just seem to start to begin to listen as to just what ever it was that the old tom cat did in fact feel like he even needed to say towards me, at that.
"You have 3 kits... 1 she cat, and 2 tom cats... You have any ideas for names for them yet?" He said to me, all at the exact same time too. As it was that his eyes did in fact just seem to be quite a bit wide. Just as soon as it was that he had in fact even just said as to just what it was that he had even just said to me just now.
I was a little bit scared as to the fact that it was in fact the case, all at the exact same time too. As it was that I just then did in fact just seem to shiver a little bit at first, all at the exact same time as well. Before in the end, I just then did in fact just seem to slowly lift my self up, all at the exact same time too, as much as it felt like I was too weak to do so.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have began to have done as such a thing like that, all at the exact same time too, all at once. That was when it was that I just then did in fact just seem to see that my mate, Rain. He was quick to my aid, all at the exact same time as well, at that.
As it was that just as it was that he had in fact just seemed to have helped me up, as well. He just then did in fact just seem to start to begin to speak right on over towards me. As I just then did in fact just seem to start to begin to listen as to just what ever it was that he felt like he must even say towards me in the very first place any ways, never the less.
"Easy Oister... They aren't going any where..." He said to me, all at the exact same time too. As it was that he just then did in fact just seem to have a bit of a sad smile on his face. As it was that I was not all too sure as to just what it was that he would be sad about just now, none the less.
As it was that I felt like this was all that it was that we had ever wanted together, none the less. As we had always wanted to have kits together, at that. As I wondered if the kits must be deformed or ugly, all at the exact same time too.
As I looked on over towards the kits how ever, all at the exact same time too, at that. I saw that Eagle and Hawk were both helping clean up the kits, all at the exact same time too. And helping warm them up, all at the exact same time as well, at that.
As it was that I was in fact grateful for them, all at the exact same time too. But I kind of felt like some thing was not right just now. And that some thing was in fact a little bit off. As it seemed like some thing was in fact missing from the picture, none the less.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have began to have stood there and stared for just a few more moments of some time. It just then did in fact just seem to hit me as to just what it was that was going on. As I just then did in fact just seem to realize as to just what it was that was missing.
As just as it was that I had in fact just seemed to have began to have thought on that, all at once. That was when it was that I just then did in fact just seem to look at my mate right in to his eyes, at that. As I just then also did in fact just seem to speak on over towards him. As I knew that he was in fact beginning to start to listen as to just what ever it was that I felt like I even needed to say right on over towards him, all at the exact same time as well.
"Where is Dark? He should be here for this!" I said, as I looked all around for my father. But it seemed like he was no where to be found, all at the exact same time too. As it was that I was a little bit lost as to just why that was in fact the case, none the less.
As it was that I knew that I had in fact very much wanted my father to be here for when it was. That I was in fact giving birth to my litter of kits, all at the exact same time too. As it was that I just seemed to be a little bit hurt as to the fact that it was in fact the case.
As it was that I just then did in fact just seem to look back over towards Rain, all at once. As he did in fact just seem to have his head down a bit low to the ground, at that. As he also did in fact jusr seem to have a little bit of a guilty look on his face for what ever reason or another.
Just as it was that I had in fact just seemed to have began to have stood there and stared at him with my eyes squinted for just a little bit of some time, none the less. That was when it was that I just then did in fact just seem to go right on ahead. And I just then did in fact just seem to hear my mate suddenly begin to speak right back on over towards me as well.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have stood at him for just a little bit more time. He eventually did in fact just seem to lift him self up, all at the exact same time as well. As I just then did in fact just seem to start to begin to listen as to just what ever it was that he felt like he even needed to say on over towards me, all at the exact same time as well, none the less.
"Oister... I'm... I'm sorry..." He said to me at first, all at the exact same time too. As it looked like he was in fact in quite a bit of some pain as to just what ever it was that he had said to me. And what it was that he was in fact about to go right on ahead and say to me.
As it was that I felt like it did in fact kind of make me angry as to just what it was that he was saying. As I knew that it was that I knew that it was not the fault of my mate at all. But it was simply the fact that it was that I was in fact a bit upset at my father, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that I just then did in fact just seem to start to hiss angrily, all at the exact same time too. As it was that it seemed like I did in fact not seem to care for my kits what so ever, all at the exact same time too. As I just then did in fact just seem to speak back to my mate all of the sudden, all at the exact same time as well.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have began to have done as such a thing like that all of the sudden, all at the exact same time as well. I saw that he did in fact have his eyes wide as he did in fact stare at me. As he just then did in fact just seem to start to begin to listen as to just what it was that I felt like I even needed to say back towards him, all at the exact same time as well, at that.
"What? Did he decide to back out of his promise like he always does? He just doesn't care about my life, huh?" I said to him, all at the exact same time too, all at once, at that. As it was that I just seemed to get angry at my own mate for what ever reason. Even though I knew that it had nothing to do with him at all just now.
Just as it was that I had in fact just said as to just what it was that I had said to him, none the less. Rain just seemed to jump back a little bit, all at the exact same time too. As it was that he was in fact a little bit surprised, as well as the fact that he seemed to be quite a bit hurt by just what it was that I had said to him for what ever reason or another, none the less.
Just as it was that I had in fact just seemed to have continued to have stared at my guilty looking mate right in to his eyes for just a little bit longer, all at the exact same time too. That was when it was that I just then did in fact just seem to start to begin to hear the voice of StoneTeller. As he just then did in fact just seem to speak right on over towards me for what ever reason or another, at that.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have heard the voice of the tribe leader begin to speak to me. I just then did in fact just seem to turn my head right on over towards him, all at the exact same time too. As it was that I just seemed to look at him right in to his eyes, at that. As I just then did in fact just seem to start to begin to listen as to just what ever it was that he felt like he had to say to me, all at the exact same time too.
"Oister... There is a reason why I had to leave the cave..." He said to me, all at the exact same time too. As it was that he just then did in fact just seem to have his eyes wide. Just as soon as it was that he had in fact even just said as to just what it was that he had even said to me, none the less.
As it was that I kind of just then did in fact just seem to start to get a little bit lost now. As well as the fact that I was now beginning to start to get a little bit worried as to just what it was. As to what ever it was that the old tom cat was in fact getting at just now, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have stood there and stared for just a few moments time, all at the exact same time too. I felt like it was that I was in fact beginning to start to lose my patience just now. As it was that I just then did in fact just seem to start to speak back to StoneTeller, all at the exact same time too.
He did in fact just seem to have his eyes wide just now. As it was that he just seemed to be a little bit scared as to just what ever it was that was going on just now for what ever reason or another. As I just then did in fact just seem to start to begin to know that he was in fact starting to listen as to just what it was that I felt like I needed to say on over toward him in the very first place any ways, as well.
"Did some thing happen to my father? Where is he?" I said to him, beginning to start to panic, and freak out all of the sudden, all at the exact same time as well, at that. As it was that it just then did in fact all just seem to start to come back to me, all at the exact same time as well.
As it was that I remembered the omens that it was that I had in fact had up to this point, none the less. As I just then did in fact just seem to simply get my mind and my focus off of all of the rest of those other thoughts that I had in fact just seemed to have been thinking on long before now. As it was that I just then did in fact just seem to groan in pain, all at once.
As I then did in fact just seem to see that StoneTeller was in fact just seeming to start to look right back on over towards Rain. As it was clear that he was letting Rain know that it was, all at the exact same time too. That he should be the one that should in fact tell me the news as to just what ever it was that had in fact even just happened out there, none the less.
As it was that Rain had in fact just seemed to have began to have realized that it was in fact the case. Rain did in fact just seem to start to all of the sudden look me right in to my eyes, all at once. As he just then did in fact seem to start to begin to speak right on over towards me, all at once.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have began to have realized as to the fact that it had even been the case, all at once. I just simply did in fact just seem to stare at him right in to his eyes, all at the exact same time too. As I just then did in fact just seem to start to begin to listen as to just what ever it was that he felt like he even needed to say towards me just now.
"We were going out hunting... And just all of the sudden... A tree fell on us... I don't know what happened Oister... But your father was crushed... He is dead..." He said to me, as it was that he just then did in fact just seem to start to dip his head quite a bit low to the ground, all at the exact same time too.
Just as it was that he had in fact just seemed to have said as to just what it was that he had said to me. As it was that for what ever reason or another. I almost felt like I wanted to laugh as to just what it was that he had even said to me, never the less.
As it was that it almost sounded like he was joking with what ever it was that he had said to me. As it was that it was in fact quite a bit of a twisted sense of humor as to what these cats did in fact just seem to have just now. As it was that I felt like now was not the time for that, with all that it was that had in fact already happened so far in the day, at that.
As just as it was that I had in fact just seemed to have stood there and stared for just a little bit longer. That was when it was that I just then did in fact just seem to speak back to my mate. Just trying to keep a calm voice, as it was that I had in fact just seemed to have done as such a thing like that.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have done that, all at once. I saw that my mate was looking at me with his eyes wide, and a serious look on his face. As it was that he was clearly beginning to start to listen as to just what ever it was that I did in fact feel like I even needed to say towards him, all at once.
"You must be messing with me right? This can't happen on a day like today! Please tell me!" I said to him, all at the exact same time too. As it was that I just seemed to be upset as to just what it was that I was saying at first. But as it was that I had finished up with just what it was that I was in fact saying to him, none the less.
I just then did in fact just seem to just fall down on to the ground in quite a bit of some pain, all at the exact same time too, at that. As it was that I just then did in fact just seem to suddenly get my mind and my focus off of all of the rest of that other stuff. As I just then did in fact just seem to just breathe in quite a bit to my self, all at the exact same time as well.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have stood there and stared there for just a little bit more time, all at the exact same time too. I just then did in fact just seem to start to get my mind and my focus off of all of the rest of those other thoughts. As I just then did in fact just seem to simply just shake my head a little bit to my self, all at the exact same time too.
Rain did in fact just seem to dip his head a little bit low to the ground, all at the exact same time too. As it was that I just then did in fact just seem to start to begin to hear the voice of, once again, at that. As it was clear to me that StoneTeller did in fact just seem to start to speak to me, all at the exact same time too.
As I just then did in fact just seem to start to hear him begin to start to do as such a thing like that, all at the exact same time too. I just simply did in fact turn my head on over towards the old tom cat once again. As I just then did in fact just seem to start to begin to listen as to just what ever it was that he felt like he even must say towards me, all at the exact same time too.
"No Oister... It is true... I saw the fallen tree... I believe your omens were right Oister... I just didn't under stand it until now..." He said, as it was that StoneTeller did in fact just seem to have his eyes wide once again. As it was that he just then did in fact just seem to have a bit of a guilty look on his face as well, at that.
Almost as if it was that he felt like he could have, or that he should have done some thing about all of that, all at the exact same time too. Which I knew that the old tom cat was not to blame for this at all, all at the exact same time as well, at that. But I still felt like I could not help but to be in quite a bit of some shock for just a little bit longer, all at the exact same time as well.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have stood there and stared at the tom cat for just a few more moments time, all at once. I just then did in fact just seem to get my mind and my focus off of all of that all of the sudden, all at the exact same time too. As it was that I just then did in fact just seem to look on over towards the young kits that were in fact being pushed over towards me just now.
As it was that it was clear that they were in fact going to get some milk, all at the exact same time too. As it was that still in a bit of some shock, I did in fact let them do so. As it was that I kind of just then did in fact just seem to start to speak out loud, all at the exact same time too.
It was still a bit of some confusion as to just what it was that was going on just now, all at once. But I did in fact know exactly as to just what it was that I had to say just now. As I saw that every single cat that was in fact in the cave with me just now. That they all were in fact beginning to start to listen as to just what it was that I felt like I needed to say out loud, at that.
"The she kit... She will be named Pine... The smaller tom kit... He will be named Raven... And the big tom kit... He will be named Dark..."