Snoke

Kylo Ren was summoned to Snoke's thrown room it threw him. It sent a cold chill down his spine. His wound from the scavenger hadn't even closed. Daily trips to the medical center was helping. But he felt like a fraud, Snoke will see it. General Hux was positively giddy. He was spilt to the bone.
Walking through the doors, it was dark. Deserted
Taking a knee in front of the throne waiting. " Kylo Ren, son of darkness. How is your wound" sneered Snoke. " Healing well Master." Barely looking up " Good my boy, I brought you here to discuss the Silent Sister" Kylo gasp inside he knew what this meant and he didn't have time for this. Snoke took a long look " I believe that this will help against The Resistance. You're bride has been well trained by The Silent Mother in the way of the Sith." Kylo still was quiet
What was there to say
Snoke stood " So quiet well my boy I have plans for this marriage and you will fall in line. You will train together you will live together eat together. Do you understand?" Kylo let out a breath " Yes Master" is all he could choke out. "Good " he sat as if he was tired Kylo thought that it was strange " Now her transport arrives tomorrow. General Hux will greet her and the wedding will follow after" Snoke was almost out of patience over the whole thing. "Now go prepare"
Kylo left quickly . What was there to prepare? Only high ranking officers married and honestly he thought he wouldn't have to.He loved women and his parents marriage was the reason he avoided it. His dad came and went his mom well she tried. But as he got older it became more difficult. He was wild but that was his childhood. He didn't understand when they sent him away but he didn't talk about. He thought his Uncle would figure it out until he didn't. But when joined The Knights of Ren finally found people who he related too.
What was he going to do with this woman. " Fuck " he yelled but he kept his hands to himself. As he walked down the hall towards his room he spotted Hux walking towards him. Kylo are you ready for tomorrow? I am a Doctor, I can explain.... Kylo cut him off . Hux if you finish that sentence I will kill you. Yes I have been with a woman unlike you. Kylo stared him down Hux just laughed That's how little you know Ren so am I .

Hux turned and walked away