Meeting

A smooth landing , but I still shook inside. Silent Mother walked off first and we all followed. Six of my sisters surrounding me like I would run. I tried looking around but my damn vail hid my vision. The grey metal under my feet echo as we marched to Supreme Leader's thrown room. We bowed our head in unison. We're is the child bride ? Snoke called out to Mother. Come forward child. I almost tripped but steady myself. There was a table with a paper on it it was a marriage contract. No formal ceremony just a signature. I was almost grateful that's when Snoke stood up from his thrown to walk down. At that moment I saw someone approached from the corner of my eye. It was him. All in black with a mask. " I now as Supreme Leader bond you two. You know what is expected I want Skywalker dead" I was confused about who that was . " Kylo Ren heir to Lord Vader you are sworn to protect Silent Sister Ruby. Sister Ruby you will protect Lord Ren" I haven't heard my name spoken in so long .
I felt something odd, or heard something odd. She doesn't talk how will I communicate. I turned around and my sisters looked at me . Sadly I didn't understand how lonely I was. I was never in my life given a choice I just did what I was told. Now I relished having someone but what was that person going to do with me. He stood there still but in his mind was a hurricane. It was exhausting . Anger Jealously Sadness.
Snoke sat on the throne and waved us out. I was shocked less than 10 minutes and now I'm someone new, Kylo walked away leaving as quickly as he came in.
My name in General Hux I will show you to your new apartment. My apartment? I thought
I hadn't ever had my own space. The hall were confusing and Hux wouldn't stop talking. My wife and I are across the hall. Her name is Serina we grew up together he said. I nodded my sisters followed our Mother stayed behind with Snoke. She told me she would say goodbye.
Just raise your hand Hux indicating how to open the door. My sisters followed me in when the door opened. It was clean white and grey floor dark black walls. Minimal furniture but what was there was black leather. Basic couch dining area small tables. Ren is a neat freak as Hux rolled his eyes. I sense tension as I eyeballed him. Ummm you're trunk's are in the main bedroom. The other room is Rens he doesn't spend much time here. Well if you need anything Serina is across the hall, sisters you have 30 mins before your ship leaves.