Husband and Wife

I could feel him pull me closer, his face against my neck. I will protect you, I know you have been on your head but you don't have to be. I reached up to touch his face. His walls were done I could feel everything. The hope of us taking everyone down. It was raw power. The dark surrounds us. I looked into his eyes, they were full of lust and power. I want to be true husband and wife. He said I looked down at his chest it was so wide and strong. I knew what he wanted we giggled as girls back home. Looked at old books about love making.
He ran his hand along my leg and licked my neck. It felt so good. I pressed my lips on his mouth. He pushed his tough in slow sucking my tough. My whole body lit up. He started to pull my top off. I got nervous I have never been naked in front of anyone before. Don't be nervous let me show you how I will take care of you. Relax he pulled my top off. Threw it on the floor. I covered my chest. No don't cover your self up. He said pulling my arm away. He dragged his tongue down my chest stopping at my nipple rolling it around sucking it. My head tilted back I felt the electricity all through my body . He kissed down to my stomach. I'm going to take these pants off, are you ready? I froze and tensed up. Don't be like that he said rubbing my side. We are going to take our time and go slow. Just trust me. He pulled at my leggings I grabbed his hand. Wait I have never done anything. He smiled so darkly
I'm aware of that, that's why I am going to teach you. We will teach each other everything together. Let me show you how to do this . He yanked my pants off. Me very aware I have no underwear on. Ooh what a naughty girl you . He stroked my leg while he pulled me down the bed to the edge. I saw him drop to the floor. I'm going to have you sing.
He pulled my legs apart running his fingers across my slit. Your so wet already such a pretty girl. I'm going to taste you. He kissed my thigh. My eyes started to water, I never felt anything close to this. I jumped when he touched my slit rubbing circles around my clit. I exhaled I felt a change something like being drunk. Oh you're so beautiful Ruby. He bent down running his tongue up and downs circles around the opening of my sex. This is going to make you feel so good. Then I'm going to make myself feel good do you understand. At that moment I didn't care what he did to my body. He stood and removed his pants his cock popped up as if to greet me.