𝘵𝘸𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘺. ~

━━━━━ ━ ~ . ° ۫ ݂ ๋ 𝆴 ~ ۪ ۫ ࣭ ۪ ☾ 。⋰ , ~ ♥

the calm, cold, pouring rain poured loudly against the concrete. it had started to rain, obviously, given the current mood you all were in.

you held onto scaramouche's warm hand, in the doorway of ei's home.

he sighed. "fucking raining right now? seriously?" he let go of your hand to grab an umbrella, your hand lingering for his warmth.

he came back and you both made your way out of ei's humble abode.

very annoyed.

"fucking rain, we can't even move without this shit!" scara grumbled, opening the umbrella and grabbing you closer to him.
your shoulders touched.

"stay close to me, hun. you'll catch a cold." he patted your head.

fuck.

holy fuck.

"m-mhm.." you stuttered embarrassingly. ei opened her car doors for the both of you and grabbed your stuff.
luckily, she parked under a giant tree, which helped with the rain.

"i got you guys, don't worry. just get inside the car." she smiled softly. you bow as a thanks and rush inside the car with scara.

you watched on the window as little raindroplets started to race. you trailed their paths and smiled.

"what're you doing, honey?" you felt scara's presence lean forwards, against your back.

"nothing, just thinking, i guess." you smile before turning around to meet scara in the eyes.

his gorgeous, indigo eyes that match his amazing hair. you couldn't help but reach for it, playing with strands of his violet curtains.

he closes his eyes and smiles a bit, looking relaxed and content. you liked this scaramouche. he looked absolutely ethereal.

"scara?"

"hmm?" he cutely mumbled.

"i love you."

he opened his eyes and scoffed before giving his iconic smirk.

his gorgeous veiny hands with rings and painted nails, one grabs your chin and kisses you gently.

for such an intimidating looking man, he was extremely gentle with what was his.

                                         ━━━━━ ━ ~ . ° ۫ ݂ ๋ 𝆴 ~ ۪ ۫ ࣭ ۪ ☾ 。⋰ , ~ ♥
~
.

.

.
~
                                         ━━━━━ ━ ~ . ° ۫ ݂ ๋ 𝆴 ~ ۪ ۫ ࣭ ۪ ☾ 。⋰ , ~ ♥

"are you lovebirds done? for crying out fucking loud..." signora grumbles before getting in the row behind you.

ayaka, yoimiya, and kokomi said their goodbyes to all of you, having to go back to ayaka's house to see if the flood damage has been finally repaired.

childe grins at the sight of scara holding onto you like you were a fragile kitten.

he would've took a picture, but scara's threatening glare was enough.

speaking of kitten, cloud was happily sitting in your lap, purring contently. you stroked her soft white fur and she meowed.

"hmmm? what is it, baby?" you cooed at the adorable fluffball.

she crawled on your chest and meowed once more.