𝘧𝘪𝘷𝘦. ~

━━━━━ ━ ~ . ° ۫ ݂ ๋ 𝆴 ~ ۪ ۫ ࣭ ۪ ☾ 。⋰ , ~ ♥

𝘽𝙐𝙕𝙕 ! 𝘽𝙐𝙕𝙕 ! 𝙍𝙄𝙉𝙂 !

𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙢𝙚𝙨𝙨𝙖𝙜𝙚 𝙛𝙧𝙤𝙢, 𝙖𝙮𝙖𝙠𝙖! ✉

𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙢𝙚𝙨𝙨𝙖𝙜𝙚 𝙛𝙧𝙤𝙢, 𝙮𝙤𝙞𝙢𝙞𝙮𝙖! ✉

~

𝙞𝙣𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙘𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙛𝙧𝙤𝙢: 𝙖𝙮𝙖𝙠𝙖.

"hmmm..? ayaka...? what does she need..?"

you press accept.

"hello? ayaka? why're you calling so early?" you croak in your morning voice.

"i apologize, y/n. school starts in about twenty minutes, so... i was calling to make sure everything was okay."

scaramouche, who was laying next to you grabbed your phone, annoyed. cute.

"she's fine, now fuck off." he presses the hang up button and you panic. "scara!! what was that for?!"

he sighed and scooted closer to you. "preppy goody-two-shoe bitches like her need to understand that people can be late sometimes. she woke you up." he pouted. 

you felt a flutter in your chest and stomach but thought nothing of it. 

in reality, scara actually cares for you a lot.

"i'm gonna just get changed real quick..." you grab a folded outfit and rush to scara's bathroom. it wasn't anything special, but it's something you figured would help comfort you. i mean, you're gonna need it.

"good morning, comrade!" childe waved and you smiled back. "good morning, childe. i'm sorry if i made it difficult for you two to sleep. me and scara got carried away..."

"oh, it's okay, y/n. you honestly needed to de-stress, so neither me or signora are mad at you." he reassured.

signora nodded in agreement. "if it would've been childe, i would be speaking differently right now. but seriously, don't worry, y/n. we'll be here for you today to deal with that douche."

you felt happiness swell in your chest. i mean, these guys just met you, but they're willing to help you out with your past. it was really sweet. 

.

.

.

after getting changed, brushing your teeth and whatnot, you walk back out to grab your backpack. signora and childe were pretty much all done with getting ready, scara was the only one left. 

when he walked out of his room though,

oh my god.