𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘵𝘺 𝘰𝘯𝘦. ~

━━━━━ ━ ~ . ° ۫ ݂ ๋ 𝆴 ~ ۪ ۫ ࣭ ۪ ☾ 。⋰ , ~ ♥

you thought that whole day was a dream. that it was a mere another one of your fake scenarios, and that's just what you dreamt of.

however, when you woke up that next morning...

you examined your hand.

you still had that ring on your finger.

giggling and smiling to yourself, closing your eyes once again, you closed your hand and embraced it with your other.

happy tears began to blossom when relishing the reoccuring events that happened.

it actually happened.

it wasn't any sort of fantasy.

scaramouche loved you.

the warmth of the morning sun shined onto your skin, the windows gracefully helping you awake.

scaramouche was spooning you, as usual, his hands wrapped gently against your stomach. you felt his nose buried in the nape of your neck where he has kissed you countless times.

you wanted to just lay there and feel the warmth of everything.

after these past few chaotic months, and highschool being almost over, you couldn't have asked for a more better outcome.

                                         ━━━━━ ━ ~ . ° ۫ ݂ ๋ 𝆴 ~ ۪ ۫ ࣭ ۪ ☾ 。⋰ , ~ ♥
~
.

.

.
~
                                         ━━━━━ ━ ~ . ° ۫ ݂ ๋ 𝆴 ~ ۪ ۫ ࣭ ۪ ☾ 。⋰ , ~ ♥

"mmmh.. darling? it's early, what're you doing up..?" scara kissed your nape.

you turned bright red at his action plus the recollection of his proposal.

it still felt so unreal, despite how many times you check your left hand.

"i thought everything was a dream... but.." you glance once more at the ring.

"of course it was real, you dumbass." scara kissed the back of your neck gently.

"well... what now?" you inquired as you felt cloud crawl against you.

"we set a date for the wedding, of course. whenever you like, i don't really care." scara yawned and began to stretch.

why was he being so casual about this?!

this is marriage we're talking about!!

"what's everyone gonna think...?" you anxiously began to think out loud.

                                         ━━━━━ ━ ~ . ° ۫ ݂ ๋ 𝆴 ~ ۪ ۫ ࣭ ۪ ☾ 。⋰ , ~ ♥
~
.

.

.
~
                                         ━━━━━ ━ ~ . ° ۫ ݂ ๋ 𝆴 ~ ۪ ۫ ࣭ ۪ ☾ 。⋰ , ~ ♥

for the most part, you knew that the majority of the people you both knew would be mostly supportive of scara's decision.

but you had your doubts about others.

"i didn't fucking engage you for anyone else but for the both of us. i know it's stupid to do it right now, but it was bound to happen anyways."

scara grabbed your chin and kissed you.

"either way, i will fucking marry you. i don't care what others think, and you shouldn't either. we only live once in this shit world, you know."