𝘵𝘸𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘺 𝘴𝘪𝘹. ~

━━━━━ ━ ~ . ° ۫ ݂ ๋ 𝆴 ~ ۪ ۫ ࣭ ۪ ☾ 。⋰ , ~ ♥

as childe and signora went to sleep and gave you their 'goodnights', you were on scara's bed with a very upset scara laying face-first on your chest.

he actually began to cry thinking of what could happen to you when dottore and pantalone know about you.

he sniffled as quiet as he could, but you heard them loud and clear.

you wrapped your arms around him and gave him a big warm hug, kissing his forehead and playing with his long hair.

"honey, scar, please don't cry..." you whispered softly, caressing his violet strands.

scara lifted his head up slowly, hesitant at first. his gorgeous indigo eyes sparkled and brimmed with crystal-looking tears. his eyelashes long and gorgeous, his cheeks and nose both a luscious pink.

he looked beautiful even when crying.

"y/n..." scara sniffled one more and buried his face against your chest. cloud joined you two on the bed, pawing scara's back attempting to see if he was alright.

"cloud, it's okay honey. scar is just.. having a hard time lately.." you reassured her.

cloud meowed before jumping down off the bed, grabbing something, then jumping back up.

it was a soft looking blanket, its colors slightly faded from usage and had a nice warm feeling to it.

scara turned his head in confusion to all tje noises. then his eyes widened.

"my.. old childhood blanket..? i haven't found it in years.. cloud, how did you..?" scara was surprised and began wiping his tears away.

cloud meowed, smiling happily and her tail moving contently. i guess she felt proud of her discovery.

"thank you, cloud. heh, you're a pretty good kitty-cat." scara gave cloud some gentle headpats and a treat as a thank you.

"do you feel better, scar?" you asked while grabbing his hand.

he nodded and smiled. "mhm. thanks to you two, of course. i don't know why i got so insecure all of a sudden there. i know i'm a fucking hot badass, so.."

you giggled and kissed his forehead again. "you're adorable, kunikuzushi~"

scara turned bright red and yelped in surprise of the usage of his real name. "Y/N!!! WARN ME NEXT TIME YOU'RE GONNA FUCKING DO THAT!!"

"I- FUCK OKAY I'M SORR-"

                                         ━━━━━ ━ ~ . ° ۫ ݂ ๋ 𝆴 ~ ۪ ۫ ࣭ ۪ ☾ 。⋰ , ~ ♥
~
.

.

.
~
                                         ━━━━━ ━ ~ . ° ۫ ݂ ๋ 𝆴 ~ ۪ ۫ ࣭ ۪ ☾ 。⋰ , ~ ♥

saturdays, ah. we love the feel of weekends. thankfully, the rest of the fatui group is transferring next monday.

however, childe and signora both thought it'd be smart for you to meet the nicer members of their old friendgroup.

"arlecchino? columbina? yeah, can you come over? i want you two to meet someone. no, no, it isn't my boyfriend. you guys will never meet him. you'd scare him off, no cap. yes you WOULD!" childe argued comedically on the phone with them.

"alright. i'll send the address. yeah, yeah.  fuck you too. alrighty, see ya!" childe hung up and smiled proudly, like half of the shit he said never even happened.