Chapter 6 - Murdered

"Talking"
'Thoughts'
*Time/Location*

Subaru was led to the dressing room so Rem could take his measurements. After that, he was led about the estate and presented to the various rooms, which Y/N went along with in-order to become familiar with the mansion.

Ram, Subaru, and Y/N arrives at a door.

Ram: "And this is the lavatory"

Subaru approaches the door.

Subaru: "In a mansion like this, the restroom must be huge."

Arriving at the door, Subaru grabs the knob then turns it, expecting a normal lavatory. But what appeared before them was out of expectation. 

Beatrice is seen laying down on her bed within her library space while playing with Puck. Beatrice was too distracted that he didn't noticed us opening the door.

 Beatrice was too distracted that he didn't noticed us opening the door

Beatrice: "You're so great, Bubby! Your fur is the best!"

Then Beatrice noticed us within her play. Subaru then quickly acted to diffuse the situation.

Subaru: "Don't worry. I won't tell a soul. The feel of that fur would make anyone-"

Y/N who already stepped aside predicting the future that Subaru would... Well, indeed blown away by Beatrice out of the room. The door quickly closed after Subaru was completely thrown out. Subaru raised himself on the ground while holding the painful part on his head.

Subaru: "Hey! Let me finish!"

Subaru stood up and ran at the door and then opens it. Only to show a normal lavatory room.

Ram: "That was Beatrice-sama's Door Crossing." 

Subaru: "So it's a spell that can connect any door in the mansion to her own room?"

Y/N is still amazed at Beatrice's magic. As he stares at the doorway which was once the doorway to Beatrice's room while ignoring the words Ram and Subaru is speaking. If possible can he also do it? But he then senses a door behind them emanating a certain aura which he have sensed previously.

Y/N: 'That's probably where she moved.'

Y/N puts his attention back to Ram and Subaru. To which Subaru who turned back and scans the area behind them then suddenly moved.

Subaru: "She's in here!"

Subaru ran at the door and opens it to which Y/N sensed earlier and guessed that it was Beatrice's room, to which he was right. As Subaru opens it and sees Beatrice and Puck who were playing.

 As Subaru opens it and sees Beatrice and Puck who were playing