Awake

Adrien couldn't believe what he was seeing. A ghost of his mother hugging him with love that he really missed. Monarch couldn't see them and he retreated back to his lair.

"Mom, I missed you" He hugged her back.

"What happened? How did you end up like this?" Emilie asked.

"Father sent me into a coma as Monarch, I was saving Ladybug's life" Adrien explained.

"I can't believe he did that. For over a year, he can't see me and it's breaking my heart that he won't move on. I've seen what he did" Emilie said sadly.

"He's not the father I know anymore. What am I going to do?" Adrien asked.

"He needs to be stopped but he won't listen to reason. All he wants is to get the ladybug and cat miraculous to wish me back but he can't do that because someone else will have to take my place. It was you to pay the price" Emilie explained.

"I can't let that happen. Has he lost his senses completely? How can I stop him if Ladybug can't do it alone?" Adrien got worried.

"You'll find a way, my kitten" Emilie rubs his cat ears.

"I will mom, I'm gonna end this once and for all" Adrien said.

"This is not my husband anymore. He's gone too far by torturing the kwamis" Emilie sobs.

"I wish I could have undone it. Ladybug needs Cat Noir before it's too late" Adrien said.

"Adrien, it's never too late to stop your father, Cat Noir or not, I'm proud of you," Emilie said.

"But he's too strong, mom. He neglected me and I felt like a stranger to him. He missed out on how I'm growing up" Adrien said with his cat ears flattened.

"My kitten, your father is corrupted. You can't save him from himself. He has my body in a pod to keep me alive from my coma. I raised you with love in the past and now you must choose a new love for your future" Emilie said.

"I will try, Mom" Adrien replied.

"I know you're not ready to face him but that moment will come," Emilie said.

"I know. I have to take my leave to check on Ladybug and my body" Adrien said.

"Do what you must Adrien. Make me proud" Emilie replied.

"I will," Adrien said and flies through the glass window to head back to the hospital. He can feel his body recovering and that he'll wake up.

"I'm coming, Ladybug. Wait for me" He said while flying.

He found the hospital and flies through the walls and into the room his body is in. The doctors saw that his heart monitor is rising which means his transparency ghost self is fading and that he's gonna wake up in his real body.

"Look! His pulse!" The doctor informed Ladybug.

"Is it happening?!" Ladybug got up from the chair.

Suddenly, Adrien gasped for life and removed the life support, sitting up and coughing hard, finally able to feel his real body to breathe in.

"Adrien! You're back!" Ladybug hugged him.

"Whoa, easy Ladybug!" Adrien gasps for air.

"He's awake!" The doctors said.

"Yeah, what happened?" Adrien pretends to not know.

"You saved my life from an energy blast meant for me" Ladybug explained.

"I had no choice, Ladybug. I had to save you" Adrien held her hand.

"Oh, Adrien. What you did was crazy" Ladybug sobs on his shoulder.