7.14 Grinding - Wiped Out

I started with the black panties. I wiped them with toilet paper for a while and then wrapped them in it. After wiping the pad it looked surprisingly okay. I wiped over its surface again and pressed tp against it and it came back dry! That was a dawn of hope. While the panties dried I began wiping the slacks. The dark patch was huge. I wiped it for a few minutes and then wrapped it in more toilet paper as well. The extra roll I had taken was almost empty again. There was only so much I could do about it. I unwrapped panties and slacks and put them back on. They were still damp and even wet in places. When I tried to flush the toilet, the pile of toilet paper didn't go down. I flushed again and instead of finally flushing the tp the water level rose. It was a nightmare! I grabbed the lavatory brush and poked around until the water level finally went down again. Then I held back a lump of toilet paper with the brush and flushed. It worked! I flushed the remains, too, and then saw the hairdryer. I hesitated for a moment because I wasn't sure about the noise, but then decided that I had no choice. I wanted to get back to Mack as soon as possible. So I quickly blow-dried my slacks a bit while I wore them and rushed back to him. Gladly I didn't meet his parents.

"There you are! I was starting to get worried, Lyz", Mack welcomed me back and I couldn't help but begin crying.

"I'm so sorry I interrupted you!"

"Hey Lyz, calm down. It's okay...", he tried to comforted me and wrapped his big arms around my little body.

"No! I should be the one to help"

"Lyz, maybe you should just go home..."

"NO!"

"But you seem to be wiped out"

"Not before you told me your story..."

"I can tell you another time. Do me the favor and relax a bit"

"No, no, I'm okay. It's not just the story, but when I go home you'll have to stop playing video games and continue studying", I explained and this made him shut up for a moment ^^

"Well, this is true..."

"See? And I also won't be able to suck on your dick", I told him with a teary smile and slipped my hand past his waistband.

"Hey...", he protested and put his hand on my arm.

"Just relax and enjoy it"

"No, not now, Lyz. Take the hand off of me", he insisted and this rubbed me the wrong way.

"So you determine when I must swallow your cum then? So I am your sex toy...", I was foaming with rage because it reminded me of my recent dream. Even though if I was totally honest I WANTED to be his sex toy ^^ Mack just stared at me thunderstruck and then pulled my hand out of his slacks the hard way.