8.33 Game On - This Felt Weird

Trisha led me into the stall before I began carefully detaching the wet incontinence pad from my panties. She closed the door and looked at me expectantly.

"It's your turn", I told her and stealthily put my hand between pad and panties and wiggled a bit in an attempt to wipe my crotch dry with the padding.

When Trisha undid the button of my anthracite jeans with greedy fingers, the moment it opened I pulled the wet pad out of the back of my panties and hid it behind my back. After pulling down jeans and panties, Trisha was busy staring at my crotch with hungry eyes, so she didn't notice.

"I can still tell you peed your pants earlier. You should have cleaned yourself better", she noted and made me step out of my pants and panties.

"Oh, I'm sorry..."

"Nevermind", she cut me off and handed me my panties with a naughty smile. I took them with my left hand because the other one held the pad behind my back.

"No panties?"

"I'll put you in special panties so to say", she laughed and opened the pull-up. I took the opportunity to roll up the wet pad behind my back in the panties and then casually put it in my backpack. It worked like a charm as I had hoped ^^

Trisha crouched and held the pull-up diaper in front of my feet so I stepped into them. Then she slowly slid them up my legs and over my bum touching me basically everywhere with her thumbs.

"You are really enjoying this"

"Well, that's what I paid for", she returned with a wink and kissed me on my diapered crotch. It felt tingly arousing to get the padding tenderly pressed against my pussy. I immediately lost the ship for a second before I quickly regained control over my bodily functions. I was sure that if I hadn't emptied my bladder a minute ago I would've leaked into said diaper. That would've been interesting to say the least ^^ So all I had to do was to withstand the need to grab her head and force her into continuing.

"This felt weird", I simply said and grabbed my pants.

"No, let me put it on you", she insisted.

"Okay", I agreed and she proceeded to pull my jeans over the pull-up. Then she surveyed me before folding the high waisted diaper waistband inwards so it wouldn't protrude.

"After all we don't want them to find out, baby girl", she commented and closed the button of my jeans.

"No, please don't call me that", I complained impulsively and her smile vanished.

"Hey, that wasn't meant to hurt you, sorry"

"Are you satisfied?", I asked pointing at my pants.

"I won't be until Thursday, but as for this: yes, you've paid off your debt", Trisha told me with a wink and opened the stall. I had to play a role or I'd blow my cover. I turned my butt towards her and looked at it:

"Can you tell?"