7.49 Grinding - Exaggerate

"Honey, what happened to you!?", she asked me worried after she had noticed my leggings were soaked. In the artificial corridor light it was somehow more obvious than it had been outside.

"Don't worry, I'm fine, Mom", I assured her with a smile and put off my shoes.

"Are you sure? Hun, even your socks are wet!", she noted appalled and took a step back as if I was about to leak a gallon on the floor.

"Yeah, that was an accident. I'm sorry..."

"Get in the shower!", she ordered me indignantly and opened the bathroom door for me. She led me fully clothed to the bathtub and I got in. When Mom was suddenly reaching for the waistband I stopped her.

"No, wait a second", I told her and the fabric on my crotch began glistening again.

"Are you...are you peeing yourself...right now...?", Mom asked upset and watched the legs of my leggings getting even more wet.

"You gave me no chance to use the toilet and I thought I'd get drenched by the shower any second anyway", I explained chuckling, but she didn't exactly laugh along.

"Are you out of your mind!? Of course I wanted to undress you first. I just wanted to make sure you don't leave a mess on the bathroom floor"

"Well, the clothes were already wet anyway", I shrugged her off, but Mom didn't agree.

"Oh, honey! You should've told me so. Then I could've told you to wait one more minute"

"I couldn't have waited another minute, 'though..."

"You're kiddin'..."

"MOM!"

"Yes, hun?"

"I...AM...INCONTINENT!", I told her with attitude after I had finally admitted this to myself at the pool earlier.

"Oh, honey, you exaggerate...", she put me off and went for my waistband again. This time I didn't stop her. She grabbed the fabric at the sides beyond the big wet patch of my crotch area that reached up to the waist in the center and carefully pulled it down to my thighs revealing an even bigger mess. Due to the leggings being black they didn't appear half as bad. The panties were another story. They were gray or at least they used to be. Except for small areas on its sides near the waistband they had become dark-gray and were drenched. The crotch sagged heavily and under certain circumstances you could've even thought I had balls and a weiner ^^ On top of that the seam of my shirt had pee on it, too. That annoyed me.

"Good lord, hun. Why didn't you change your pad earlier?"

"I did, Mom..."

"It's no use. And there's already a puddle beneath your feet anyway. I'll just shower you with your clothes on", Mom announced and when I saw the yellow pool between my feet I felt quite embarrassed. Had I gone too far? But in all honesty I don't think I could've avoid this mess anyway, right?

Mom showered me top to bottom. For my lower body it didn't make much difference as it already clung to my body, but my shirt stuck to my breasts making them look quite bulky ^^ Mom started to relax and also sprayed me in the face and then turned the water cold to shriek me. That was fun ^^