7.21 Grinding - Pretty Curvy

"Then you'd look even more like your old mother, though", Mom said to me jokingly, but I didn't agree.

"What are you talking about, Mom? You look stunningly beautiful and I'd love to look like you!"

"Oh, thank you, honey", she told me blushing and kissed me on the forehead.

"And I want your curves!"

"Well, you already look pretty curvy to me right now", Mom returned and patted me on my diapered bum. This caught me so off guard that I began laughing hysterically ^^ Spurts of pee began shooting into the padding and I instinctively grabbed my crotch while tears of joy ran down my face.

"MOOM!", I yelled at her mock angry after I had finally regained my composure.

"I love it when you laugh like that", she said laughingly and hugged me.

"That was mean"

"You're just angry that I made you wet yourself again", she told me with a wink to which I blushed heavily.

"I...no...I..."

"Don't worry, hun. That's why we put you in a diaper, right?"

"Right..."

"You still fine for the night?", Mom asked and grabbed the padding in my crotch.

"NO!", I averted her with my hands.

"No? You need a fresh one already, honey?"

"Noooo! Don't do that, Mom!"

"Okay, sorry. Then you gotta show me"

"What? No..."

"Then I'll make you", she told me with a wink and pulled me from the chair to the bed. She sat down and playfully swung me over her knee.

"Hey!", I tried to protest, but knew there was neither a way around nor was she trying to be mean in the first place.

"Let's have a look at", she noted and I felt my pajama shorts got pulled down.

"I'm still fine, let me go!", I protested, but she just slapped me on the diaper bum. It was hardly noticeable, though ^^

"I just had to be sure, hun", she added after finally letting go of me. I instantly stumbled because my shorts had still been at my ankles ^^

"How come I have a feeling you enjoyed that one", I told her with a wink and put my pajama shorts back on.

"Was just joking around a bit and it wasn't too bad, was it hun?"

"Horrible", I winked back and enjoyed that we were both in good spirits.

"You can stay up if you want, but I'm still tired from last night. I wish you goodnight and sweet dreams, honey"

"I wish you the same, Mom!", I returned and we hugged.

"Don't forget to sleep because of your games", she added and kissed me on the forhead. Then she left my room and closed the door.

Stupidly enough I did just that. I played and played and the next time I looked at my watch it was already past 3 AM ^^ I quickly ended the last raid and turned the computer off. Then I noticed I had also forgotten to drink during the recent hours and so I gulped down plenty of water. Oddly enough I only checked my diaper until after I had drunk ^^ I grabbed my crotch and just by the weight I could instantly tell that it wasn't dry anymore, yet it was still nowhere near its limits. So I just pressed out the remains from my bladder and began feeling a warmth down there. When I got up from my chair the fatigue instantly set in that normally should've reminded me to go to bed way earlier. But when staring at the screen this alert rarely works ^^ Without much thinking I quickly snuggled up in my blanket and fell asleep.