Where are we going?

As always,after school my mum took me from my damn school and brought me to my home,sweet home.On the way to home my mum stopped in front of a small market.I knew that she was going to buy stuff for my geography journey to USA,New York.I didn't know why everyone, especially Louis ,wanted us to go to New York.I thought England or Greece would be better.

I don't know why but I love the Greek Mythology a lot.All of these Gods/Goddess,monsters and storys of demigods are awesome and perfect for me.

I saw a blue car parked in front of us and a women with red curly hair came out of the car.She was wearing a shabby jean,a green t-shirt and black boots.She turned and look at me with her big sunglasses then went to the market.There was a man in black clothes in the car.He was wearing sunglasses too. He stared at me and his looks disturbed me, but I do not know why. He looked at me in a way like he was going to kill me.I turned my looks to a man who was busy with painting a wall of an apartment.

"Check if I forget something."

This was my mom.I nearly jumped when she came back because I didn't hear the voice of the door getting closed.I checked the market bag and there were everything I didn't have for my journey.

"You got everything.Thanks" I said and as I said this she drived to home.

She left me at the home and went to her work again.I was alone at home.I got my bag ready.We were going to have camp in tents for 3days and 2nights so I didnt need a lot.Few tops and jeans,sport shoes,a sleeping bag,food, water,medicine and few more things.After an hour my bag was ready.I sat down and started to think of the journey. What if a bear comes in our camp place?Or what if we run out of food and water? I probably stop to think about bad things. I should have been calm, I was always calm but today, I didn't feel well so I decided to call Louis. I didn't have a phone because I think its needless so I got my laptop and called him from Skype. He answered in few minutes.

"Hey" he said with a smile on his face.

"Hi, are you ready?" I asked.

"Yeah you?" He asked.

"Yeah but its still 4 pm so I have 3hours to go to the airport so I decided to call you.

"Actually, thats not a good idea, I was going to have a shower."

"As always..." I mumbled.

"What?" He asked.

"Nothing, see you there then." I said and switched off my laptop.

I do not remember a chat more then 5 minutes with Louis on the internet. He always hurry to hang up. I don't know why but thats so annoying. I decided to have a nap untill 7 pm. I texted my mom to wake me up and went to my bed.

It was 7:00pm when I woke up.My plane was at 8:30pm so it was time to go. A kind of pessimisity.I had a look at the living room and left the house.When I arrived to the airport my whole class were there.For a moment,I thought I was late.Louis started to ran towards me when he noticed me.Okay,he can be my bestfriend but he is walking/running so weirdly..

"Welcome Chloe,are you ready?" he asked.

"Yeah,I guess.."I answered.

He looked at me weirdly then we both started to walk next to our class.They were all excited!Okay I was more excited than them but I didnt feel okay with this tour since the time I saw that women and man,for no reason.
~~~~~~~After Arrive USA~~~~~~~~~
Louis started to get worried more as we continue walking through the bus.

"Whats wrong with you?"I asked.

He suddenly turned to me and look at me like "where do you know" but he said he is ok and just excited a lot.I didnt believe because I knew him for 4years.Then bus started to move and our journey had began...
~~~~~~~~~~~~At the Bus~~~~~~~~~~~~
The view was amazing.You could feel the giant difference when you pass the Queens-Midtown Tunnel.Before you pass you the tunnel you would see an urban area,however behind that tunnel the view was amazing.The combination of trees,the sky and the lake.If you love nature,then it was your type of view.
I didnt realised that my eyes were gazed at the view until the bus shaked by the road.I looked around.Louis' face was including lots of emotions.He was worried,scared and tried to be brave at the same time.Actually this was what did I understand by his face.Then I saw three birds flying on the bus.Wait,they were too big to be a bird.They started to come closer.Louis grabbed my wrist and hauled me after him as he saw that giant birds.Their shapes were like humans...Womans!They were womans with wings and ughhmm..ugly faces.They were like womans in giant bat's bodys.