Playing Hide-and-Seek w/Brother

Damien was a kind boy.Actually this wasn't weird because he was son of Apollo.Apollo,if he was a singer or an actor instead of a God,he would be definitely an icon...Damien said that there are famous demigods too so I am pretty sure that most of them is Apollo's child.

"So there are huts for all demigods"said Damien.

He was showing me around.We went everywhere and now it was time for huts where all demigods stay.

"For all?There are lots of Gods and Goddess..It would be hard for you to build all of them I guess.." I answered.

"Yes it was.Actually there were only huts for 12 Olympian's childs but then we builded for others too"He said.

I nodded with my head and we started by Zeus' and Hera's hut.They both like...empty.

"Are they empty?"I asked.

"Oh kind of.Hera's hut is empty because she is Goddess of marriage as you know so she doesn't have any childs except from Zeus' and childs of the Big Three isnt a thing we see everyday...Zeus' daughter Thalia was a tree for years.Then she become a human again and joined to Artemis' hunters so she doesnt come to camp much..And about his son..Actually Jason Grace is son of Jupiter...-Zeus' Rome form- so he usually stays at Camp Jupiter which is for Rome demigods.There are 2more childs of the Big Three: one of them is son of Poseidon:Percy Jackson.He is so populer around and he is so strong and powerfull.Also there is Nico:Son of Hades.He is so scary and mysterious..I dont even see him around much..He is dating with my brother Will"he explained.

I nodded with my head and we continued.He explained me all the huts and Greek gods and goddess..Actually I knew who they were but listened.I love Greek Mythology but dont know much things about it.

"Is this Hades' hut?"I asked while looking at the dark hut.

"Yes.Not hard to guess huh?"he smiled.

We started to walk randomly and arrived to the lake while talking about the camp.

"How do you be sure about demigods?I mean how do you understand their Godly parents?"I asked because I was wondering mine so much.

"They get adopted by their parents.For example,every God and Goddess has a symbol right?At a random day and time the symbol of the parent of the demigod appears at the top of the demigod's head"he stopped and get his eyes back to my eyes from my head.

"Like now"he said and as I looked up to my head,I saw the symbol.A dark helmet..

I knew lots of symbols but not this.I looked back to Damien.It was hard to understand his thoughts.Was he scared?or excited?happy?angry?sad?

"What?What does this means?"I asked.

"Your father has just adopted you.."he said.

"Welcome to the Camp Half-Blood again,daughter of Hades."he continued.

Hades?really?was my father Hades?King of underworld and God of death and hazards?I-I even didnt like people's deaths..I was a cold,silent and the type of girl which doesnt talk about her feelings and thoughts..but..I was so confused..
I continued looking Damien in shock and I guess he started to scare because he hold my shoulders and shaked me.

"What?"I said."Stop!"

"I was trying to be sure that you are okay"he said.

"By shaking me?"I asked.

"Why not?"he said and smiled."Whatever where is your stuff?Get them and meet me at Hades' hut.I have something to do before going there"he said and left me alone there.

I looked to the water for few minutes and decided to go and get my stuff from the Big house.However as I turned my back and walked I accidently hit someone and fall on him.

He had beautiful green eyes and black messy hair.I was pretty sure that his eyes were more beautiful when you look at them so close,like my situation that time..However when I looked at his hair,I wanted to give him a hairbrush...

I stand up and cleaned my clothes and was about to thrust him a help hand but he was standing already.

"Sorry I didnt see you"I said.

"Oh,no problem I was so silent I guess so I am sorry for let you fall..on me"he said.

I was nearly blushing..

"Oh no problem?"I said.

He smiled."I guess you are new here?"he said.

"Yeah I arrived here few hours ago"I answered.

"Does anyone showed you around"he asked.

"Yeah also I even get adopted..too fast?"I smiled.

"No you couldnt get the adopting record"he smiled again.

What was his problem with smiling?Was he flirting?or trying to be nice?But it was a nice smile and a voice inside me was telling that he wasnt smiling much..

"Should I be sad for that?"I asked and smiled too.

"Ugh..no?"he said and thrust his hand while smiling."I am Percy.Percy Jackson.Son of Poseidon."he said and introduced himself.

So this was the guy who Damien was talking about?Wasnt he said strong?And powerfull?I could swear that he did.But this guy was look...sleepless and weak.

"Oh I heard your name.I heard that you are so populer around.Also too strong and powerfull..Should I believe?By the way I am Chloe di'Angelo.Daughter of Hades"I shaked his hand but the smile on his face dissappeared as I said the last words..

"What?"I asked.

"No-nothing.I dont know if you know but childs of the Big Three-"he tried to say but I interrupted him.

"Yeah I know.Childs of the Big Three isnt a thing that you see everyday."I said."Why does everyone act like its a bad thing?"I asked.

"Every demigod is in danger.However childs of the Big Three has a disadvantage because they are in more danger.Because of they arent much,and childs of the strongest Gods,monsters are more interested in to kill them."he explained.

I nodded with my head and we stayed there for few minutes without saying anything.Then I realised that I have to meet with Damien at the Hades hut.

"I should go now.Nice to meet you Percy."I said and started walking.

"See you later"he said while I was walking so I just turned around,smiled and nodded him.

While walking to the hut after taking my stuff from the Big House,I thought about everything after I came here.Gods and Goddess were real,there was a camp for demigods which save them with a magical barrier,my father was Hades and childs of the Big Three were hard to find and there were only 3childs of the Big Three in the camp including me and the other 2 were somewhere else.
Then its dank to my mind.Nico.I had a brother.The brother who I knew him as dead after the building destroyed.I was at outside that day but I thought they were died..Now I learned that he was alive.
My eyes started to watering.I was going to see my brother after long years.My steps started to be fast but I wasnt running.
~~~~
When I arrived to the hut,Damien wasnt there.So I slowly climbed the stairs and stopped in front of the door.Was I ready?It would be good if I was..I raised my hand and get ready to knock the door but a voice stopped me.

"Who are you searching?"that cold voice said.It was a boy.

I turned around and saw him.The boy who has black messy hair,a white skin but white wouldnt explain his skin color.His skin was whiter then a dead body..He was wearing a pilot jacket and few centimeters longer than me.He was so scary and mysterious..

"Ughm..I am new and Hades owned me.Damien told me to come here so I did but it looks he isnt here."I said.

He shocked.He suddenly look into my eyes but I couldnt understand that if he were happy or sad.

"Hades?"he asked.

"Yes.Who are you?"I asked.

"I am Nico.Nico di Angelo.Son of Hades."my brother said.