Fire Boy

I closed my eyes firmly to avoid from the bright light.Suddenly,everything became dark.Shouldn't heaven look like brighter?

I waited for few minutes then opened my eyes.I was still in the forest.It was dark and the furias were gone.There was a golden liquid on the ground.Then, I realised the boy in front of me, who was sitting on his knees.I couldn't see his face but he was like a firefighter who just get out of a burned building.It was Leo!I couldn't believe my eyes.I wondered what happened to him but I couldn't ask because of my shock.

"A-are you okay?" He asked to me.

I nodded with my head but couldn't say anything.He helped me to stand up but he seemed to be weak.We started to walk to the camp.

"W-what h-hap-happened?" I asked.

"Three furia tried to attack you." He answered.

"Then?" I asked.

"I burned them." He explained like it was an easy work to done.

"How?" I asked.

I realised that he was lighting our way to camp by the fire he burned by himself. The fire was burning in his hand!

"This is a special power which is given to Hephaestus' few children." He explained.

We continued walking silently for few seconds.

"Thank you, for both also I am very sorry for the things I have said before.I didn't know the truth." I said calmly.

"No, you were right but still no problem." He said.

He brought me to my hut and left.I knocked the door but no one opened.I waited for few minutes then Nico opened the door.

"I started to think that you left the hut." I said and went in.

There was a blonde boy who was sitting on Nico"s bed.

"This is Will.He is son of Apollo." Nico said.

I smiled and introduced my self.So this boy was my dear brother's boyfirend.Hmm...Why I didn't see him around before?I guess they both are shy because of their relationship...

"Nice to meet you Will.So you are Damien's brother?" I asked.

"Yeah, nice to meet you too." He said.

"I should go now Nico.Its been late." He said and smiled to Nico.

I went to bathroom to change my outfit and let them be relax.I stayed in there till I heard the voice of the door get closed.Nico was changing his shirt when I entered the room.

"You look so cute together." I said and he blushed.

"Where do you know?" He asked.

"Birds told me" I said and got into my bed.

He kept silent and a bit blushed.

"Can you close the lights?And get in your bed?You know that you can't wake up easily when you sleep late." I said.

He did what I said.I hope he didn't mad at me.He was my big brother (1 age difference) but I was like his big sister.

~In the morning~

"CHLOE WAKE UP!" Nico shouted in my ear.

"Hey, you could be more polite.I am your sister not your enemy!" I said to him.

"That's why I am trying to wake up up my dear sister.I have been trying to wake you up for minutes!They are back come on!" He said and left the hut.

What was he talking about?Who were back?From what?

Then its came to my mind!The mission!Thanks Gods!

I got out of the bed and changed my outfit to a jean and a dark-green t-shirt as fast as a injured girl can.I washed my face, brushed my hair and left the hut.

They were standing at the main enterance of the camp.I went there as fast as I can and hugged Damien.

"You are back!" I said.

"Yeah." He said. "And you are injured.What happened?" He said after he left me.

"Nothing important." I said and smiled. "How was the mission?" I asked.

"It was hard but we managed it." He said.

I hugged all the demigods who went to rescue a new demigod.Connor, Travis (Hermes' twins), Clarisse (Daughter of Ares) and Nyla (Daughter of Nemesis).And I realised the new guy.

"Welcome." I said.He seemed so confused and terrified.

He looked at me but he didn't say anything.He had dark-brown and a bit curly hair and honey- eyes.He was wearing a brown sweatshirt and a jean also he had a yellow backpack and white boats I looked at Damien but his looks were on the ground.

Chiron came and welcomed the new boy but he didn't talk to him too.Chiron took him and left.Connor and Travis left with them too.Nyla and Clarisse went to the open-air casino to eat something.Only Damien and I were left there.I looked at him but he was like he didn't want to talk to me.

"What's the problem?" I asked.

He looked at me and smiled like nothing happened.

"Nothing.I miss you." He said and hugged me again.

"Me too but you seem to be sad.Whats wrong with this guy?" I asked.

"He can't talk.When he was a child his step-mother cut his tounge as we learned from his uncle.Then age 5 his uncle said that he got Rick from his step-mother." He explained.

But it was like something was wrong with Damien.I believed that and thought his misery's reason was this but I wasn't relax about it.

"Your arm.Its bleeding." I said.

"Oh yeah.I should go and give it a check I guess." He said while smiling.

"Are you coming?" He asked.

"No, I have some...works to be done." I said and he left.

I stayed there and looked after him.I lied to him, I didn't have any thing to do untill I got better.I was testing him.He believed me or just acted like he believed because he didn't want to talk.I wanted to learn what happened and I would.