2

Despite things being as though I never told Cre my feelings for him don't change anything. 

I dont regret telling him my true feelings that I had long kept deep inside. 

I may sound foolish but from his response, it seems as though he too feels the same way but thinks that things between us will be messed up if us dating doesn't work out. 

I love Cre with all my heart and I'm not about to give up on him and I. I will stay in my lane and not rush him to give us a try. I understand where he's coming from and it's another reason I'm not gonna bombard him with different questions. 

I know when he is ready he will come back to me and we will talk about anything and everything he wants to talk about or discuss.

As I wait for him to come to me about the whole matter I've continued doing as I have. and that's texting him good morning, sending him sweet meaningful messages, and texting him goodnight as I've always done for so long.

When I'm not doing that I'm working and just spending time to myself picturing so many things about my future and how I imagine it to be.

I've pictured Cre and I happily dating with me pregnant. I've pictured us engaged while I'm pregnant. I've pictured us married while I'm looking as if I'm about to pop. I've pictured us having wild crazy sex adding more and more little Vargas' to our family. and I've pictured him riding me on his Harley or in the back of my SUV in the desert beneath the stars.

there are just so many different things I picture and none of them is without Cre being something more than my best friend.

If that is all I have going for me in my little fantasy world then it's gonna be something I will continue doing and not give up.& if Cre never wants to be more than what we are than I'll forever have my fantasy dreams.