Epilouge

Zoya Kelaya Vargas had arrived in this world very loudly. 

Cre and I fell in love when we first saw her. & the moment we got to experience for the first time ever skin to skin it just sealed the bond between us.

I was such an emotional mess. from having her and remembering Aspen. 

I silently thanked Aspen for watching over his sister and for letting me know she's gonna make it and that I won't experience with her as I had with him.

From our first night at home with her till now four years later we've never had any problems or complaints of dealing with crazy late-night feedings or nightmares. we took it as a learning experience and something that we had longed to experience.

Zoya knows all about Aspen. heck, I've taken her plenty of times to visit his grave and I've shared so many stories of the months I carried him.

When Zoya could talk she made me cry cause she told me Aspen says that he loves me and Cre. 

I held her close and thanked her for telling me as I cried over my baby boy.

When she had told Cre the same thing he looked at me and teared up before he picked up Zoya and hugged her as I had done.

Life with our baby girl is one hell of an experience I'm so pleased and thankful that I'm allowed to have.

Watching Cre and her having daddy-daughter time since day one is the highlight of my day.

I could be having a shitty work day or something and I see them two and it just brightens my day.

When I sleep I still dream and talk to Aspen and he tells me that his siblings to come will be just as his sister was. 

and as I lay there crying softly and quietly I smile knowing that when Cre and I expand our family we won't lose them.

_________________________________________________________________________

A/:N yeah the ending chapter was an emotional one. I got teary eyed writing it. 

THANK YOU FOR THE VIEWS AND VOTES.

THE END