6

Since straightening things up and getting married Cre and I have been busy both with work and preparing for our little one. 

I'm eight months today and I'm carrying a girl.

it's crazy how things have happened. 

one minute Cre and I aren't talking due to his fear, the next I'm bound to pop.

since I've shared the news with Cre about him being a dad again. so much has happened leading up to the point where we are at the moment.

One of which is we've told the club that a mini Vargas is coming soon. another we told them we eloped.

they were all happy for us and were glad to see that the two of us made up after what occurred. 

another thing that happened was the tunnels getting filled up by the feds after word got out that it was being used to traffic drugs.

the guys were close to doing time when one of the citizens that they trusted to handle the shipment about sang like a canary. but something happened during the roadblock and before they even got to asking her a question. their radios went haywire and they had to stop questioning drivers and take off.

the guys had done plenty of shipments for the cartel until the feds started shutting that shit down after finding out that they are transporting drugs by hiding them in prom gowns.

there was some beef going on between Cre's charter and Yuma. which lead to a war which lead to Marcus taking over and handling shit.

So now here we are the Yuma character in with the Santo Padre charter and neither of the two characters like it. but are doing as Marcus wants. 

I've been on maternity leave for two months now and in that time frame I've heard so much whining and shit I know mine and Cre's baby will be much more mature than the whiny Yuma fuckers.

Apparently some of them are stupid if not blind cause today I'm helping out the best I could behind the bar when one of the dipshits catcalls me and offers to take me to one of the dorms and fuck me. 

I looked at him.

"no thank you. I am very satisfied with my husband." I replied trying to be nice but apparently with these fuckers you cant be.

"you sure he wants you with you being a whale?" he asked

"beats being a small pencil dick asshole who is fucking ignorant as shit" I replied

He went to try something but both Cre, Hank, and Ez blocked his fucking ass.

"whats going on out here?" Marcus asked as he and two of the guys that's "in control" of Yuma charter walked out of Templo.

"nothing that I cant handle" the guy says

"you lay your hands on her and it will be the last time you touch someone" Cre warned

"what's going on Creeper?" Marcus asked

"Kat's been helping behind the bar, when this piece of shit catcalls her and offers to take her to a dorm and fuck her. she declines and he calls her a whale after she tells him she's happy with her husband. so she replies its better than being a pencil dick asshole who is fucking ignorant as shit" Cre replies.

Marcus looks over at me and I nodded my head.

"what the fuck is your problem hombre?" Marcus asked

"she's a fucking tramp," the guy says

"you are bothering her. and have the nerve to try and harm her" Marcus says

"Hay que ponerla en su sitio,como todas las demás perras" the guy says

"ahí es donde te equivocas" Marcus says

the guy shakes his head

"you wanted to put your hands on a woman. a pregnant woman at that. and in my club that shit doesn't fly well with me.  so you have two options" Marcus states

"marucs.. you cant" the blade Yuma guy  says

"this is my fucking club. I started this motherfucker and I can get rid of anyone I want to." Marcus says as he looks at baldy

"fuck the options remove your kutte and get the fuck outta my clubhouse." Marcus says having been done with the fuckers.

once the guy removes his kutte he tosses it down like a dipshit and that's when all hell breaks loose.

____________________________________________________________________

Hay que ponerla en su sitio- she needs to be put in her place

como todas las demás perras- like all the other bitches

ahí es donde te equivocas - that's where you're wrong