4

Since I had that discussion with Neron. I've stopped fretting about him. and started focusing on keeping myself healthy and stress-free. I've started doing maternity yoga to help out, I've gone from working at the office to working from home after talking to my boss about the whole ordeal.

I've kept track of everything I'd need to keep track of so if anything looks suspicious I could bring it up to my baby doctor when I go for my next visit.

I've gotten a head start on changing one of the bedrooms into a nursery., I've purchased all the items that I knew babies would need. 

Yea I'm still in the early months and I don't know my baby's gender but that isn't stopping me from purchasing wipes, diapers, washcloths for bathing, a baby tub, and booties.

I've bought a crib, changing table, little coat hangers, and a dresser.  everything was assembled and put where I wanted it to go.

I've even painted the room the night sky with stars and the moon. 

I've put a rocking chair next to the crib and its where I spent the grand majority of my time. even working.

something about this pregnancy has felt so much different than my last. and though I can't put my finger on it. I've feeling as though this one will be an amazing pregnancy with a great outcome. 

Now don't get me wrong I still mourn Aspen and I will never forget him. 

its just this one feels like they are gonna make it and not have their brother's fate. 

heck when I found out I was pregnant I headed to Aspen's grave and shared the news.

Call it crazy or what not. I don't care. despite Aspen not being here with me fully. I know he's always gonna be there. 

Half the time when I'm sleeping I dream of Aspen telling me just how this pregnancy will be and how he's watching over his sibling.

though it breaks my heart I will never hold my son. I enjoy the moments I get to see and talk with him in my dreams.