Chapter 56-60

return
Male supporting, please don't blacken
Traditional Chinese
set up
turn off the lights
Big
middle
Small

Chapter 56 Blackening056% Yun Jing actually took a flower bath!

    The Li Mansion was dark and dull, and the moon above his head seemed to be afraid of the sky, half-covered under the dark clouds and refused to emerge.

    The three of them came in from the side yard of the Li Mansion. The ground was overgrown with weeds and did not reach their ankles. When they stepped on it, they made a clicking sound, which was very clear in this quiet house.

    You Yan and Chen headed in front, Yaoyao and Rong Shen followed behind with their fingers intertwined, she snapped her fingers, and a small flame appeared in the void, floating in front of Yaoyao to illuminate the road around them.

    "What is that?" After walking for a while, Yan and Chen saw a dark mass on the tree ahead.

    The bright little flame was divided into two, and one of them floated leisurely towards the black mass on the treetop. Soon, the three of them could clearly see what was hanging on the treetop. It was a corpse, a corpse with only half of its body left. .

    The flames were warm and yellow, and the skeletons on the treetops were pale and gloomy. Yaoyao let out a sigh of relief and subconsciously clenched Rong Shen's hand.

    The further you go, the more corpses there are. When you reach the main courtyard, the ground is covered with corpses, and the black and red blood is dried up and covers the ground, making it impossible for people to move.

    "Ouch." The stench came over her face, but Yaoyao didn't vomit out in one breath, and quickly grabbed Rong Shen's sleeves to cover her mouth and nose.

    In this strong smell, the light sandalwood on Xiaobaihua's body was completely covered and could not be used for comfort. Rong Shen tapped her nose with his fingers, and a faint light penetrated into her nose. He patted her on the back to help her relax, "Slow down."

    Yaoyao did as Rong Shen said, the unpleasant smell was gradually isolated, she forced herself to calm down.

    "Have you smelled the evil spirit in the mansion?" Yan Hechen asked.

    Yaoyao shook her head, and Rong Shen replied, "There is no demonic energy in this mansion."

    Either the demonic path hidden in the Li mansion was too deep to cover up the aura, or it was not in the Li mansion at this time.

    The paradox is, if it is really a great demon with a profound Taoism, and its great revenge has already been avenged, why did it stay here for several months and not leave? If it had left the Li Mansion long ago, why was the Li Mansion so restless every night, and everyone who entered the Li Mansion would die inside?

    A gust of gloomy wind rushed towards Yaoyao's back, and she weakly said the third possibility: "Could it be hidden in this Li mansion...not a demon at all?"

    Knowing the story of Li Chengwen and the white fox, The fox demon was killed and came back to take revenge and destroy the family. This is just Yaoyao's guess, and there is no evidence to prove it. As a chirp beast, she is more sensitive than humans, and always feels that the yin in this house is too heavy.

    "It's possible." Rong Shen agreed with Yaoyao's point of view.

    Yan and Chen frowned: "It's not a demon, what could it be?"

    From the information they currently have, only the white fox has the motive and strength for revenge. If it weren't for the fox demon, what would have killed the more than 200 people in the Li residence?