Chapter 141-145

return
Male supporting, please don't blacken
Traditional Chinese
set up
turn off the lights
Big
middle
Small

Chapter 141 Blackening 141% I heard that the devil eats small beasts.

    "..."

    Rong Shen brought Yaoyao back to Jiuyoudu.

    In the magic palace, the curtains in the luxurious and dimly lit bedroom hang down, the incense burner in the center of the main hall is lightly smoked, and the elegant soothing fragrance floats into the inner room, the soft couch bulges a little, and under the cover of the dark red silk brocade quilt, there is a A snow-white soft little beast is sleeping.

    Out of the protection of the earth lotus, Yaoyao was well taken care of by Rong Shen. She slept sweetly on the soft couch, her head resting on her arms, revealing two pink claws.

    Rong Shen knew how fragile the cubs of Jiu Mi beasts were, so he brought up a bunch of lotus fire from the ground and placed them on the side of the couch in a brazier, so that Yaoyao could keep warm and draw fire.

    While it was sleeping, it would not have known that there was a demon quietly kneeling on the couch and staring at it all day, Yaoyao's beast body at the moment was too small, only Rong Shen slapped it weakly and softly. Shen wanted to hug it to sleep, but was always worried that he would crush it.

    It doesn't matter, that's enough.

    The dark red robe fell to the ground, and Rong Shen knelt down on his knees beside the couch, resting his chin on his arms, imitating Yaoyao's sleeping posture.

    He stared at Yaoyao without blinking, his red eyes focused and clearly reflected the shadow of the little beast, Yaoyao's soul drifted drowsily in the fog, occasionally turning over, the snow-white little beast stretched out its claws, revealing four claws on its belly Upside down, the drooping ears become upside-down ears.

    It's so frustrating.

    Rong Shen watched it here all day, and he didn't know how many times this time he helped the little cub get horned. It's still so small, in order to prevent it from being overwhelmed by the heavy quilt, Rong Shen ordered someone to make a special quilt for it. The quilt was just right on it. For ordinary people, it was only the size of a handkerchief.

    He stretched out his long finger and hooked it lightly, and the horns covered his belly, and the beast cub was covered again. Rong Shen couldn't hold back, and poked Yaoyao's soft belly with his fingertips, the sleeping little beast grunted in dissatisfaction and tilted its head slightly.

    Involuntarily, Rong Shen also followed it and tilted his head. His excessively long hair was not tied up, it slipped behind him with his movements, and spread like silk on the dark red cloth. The back view alone is enough to attract people. Soul capture, people are shocked to see.

    Don't say it's a person, this scene is that the big demon and the big demon feel chills behind their backs.

    "Is your lord in the hall?" Zhuang Xingyuan finally returned after going out to check the news for many days.

    Yumo, who was standing outside the hall, winked at him and said in a low voice, "Your Highness has been in the hall for two days."

    "Your Highness is injured?" Zhuang Xingyuan frowned, this was the only thing he could think of. explain.

    Yumo shook his head, "Since the underground barrier came out, the Lord has been locked in the room, and no one is allowed to come forward to disturb it."