Chapter 131-135

return
Male supporting, please don't blacken
Traditional Chinese
set up
turn off the lights
Big
middle
Small

Chapter 131 Blackening 131% Get the Earth Lotus.

    At this time, there are two options in front of Rong Shen:

    one is to refuse to cooperate with Demon Lord Xiqing. Demon Lord Xiqing became angry and spread the news that he had escaped from the trapped Demon Abyss. Escape with yao.

    The second is to pretend to cooperate with Demon Lord Xiqing. Xiqing provides him with high-level magic pills that can build magic pills, but after searching for the earth lotus, he turns Xiqing and devours his magic pill to become the sovereign of demons. enemy.

    For the former, as soon as Daoist Yinyue came out, Rong Shen could not escape. The most important thing was that he would be implicated in Yaoyao. Yaoyao did not have an immortal and immortal body, and she was likely to be executed by Xianmen.

    The latter, just as Yan Hechen thought, if the plan is successful, Xiqing dies, Rongshen orders the demon world to maintain balance, and he and Yaoyao end the days of hiding and unable to reveal their true face, if it fails...

    if If it doesn't work, the worst result is that Xiqing's acquisition of the Earth Heart Lotus will cause wars and chaos. Speaking of selfishness, when all the sects of Xianmen will focus on Xiqing Demon Lord, how can they have the energy to control him Rongshen? Live or die?

    What's more, as long as this matter is well planned, the chances of winning this plan will be greater than the chances of losing, isn't it clear at a glance whether to choose one or two?

    For Yaoyao's sake, Rong Shen also had to gamble.

    The discussion between the three took too long, and after Rong Shen pulled Yaoyao back to the room, Yaoyao's hair was already dry.

    She lowered her head with a heavy heart, sat on the couch and sighed repeatedly, "Is there no other solution to this matter?" The night was already

    deep, Rong Shen put out the candle on the table and pulled Yaoyao to lie down on the couch. When he got up, he thought for a while and said, "Maybe there is."

    "What?" Yaoyao lay on Rong Shen's arms, grabbed the front of his clothes and turned her body to the side, looking at him with hope.

    Rong Shen covered Yaoyao with a quilt, "Find the place where Demon Lord Xiqing was hiding and kill him."

    Yaoyao's eyes widened, "What kind of solution is this!"

    Not to mention that they haven't found the location of the Xiqing Demon Lord, and even if they do, with the strength of the three of them, if they don't plan well, there is absolutely no chance of defeating Xiqing. What's more, this matter is very risky. They don't have much time. Once Xiqing finds out that Rong Shen has a different opinion, it is them who are in danger.

    "Isn't that a solution?" Mingming's eyebrows were burning, but Rong Shen was not in a hurry.

    He lightly tugged a strand of Yaoyao's hair to play with, and after receiving Yaoyao's glare, he curled his lips, "Then there is nothing I can do."

    At present, there are only two paths they can take.

    Yaoyao panicked in her heart, her keen intuition told her that no matter which path they chose, there would be no good outcome. She wanted to curl up uneasy, but Rong Shen hugged her tightly after realizing it.

    "Yaoyao." He called.

    Yaoyao responded in a muffled voice.

    "Do you believe me?"