Cole (51)

Our year of working our butts off to move up from the bench paid off. Theo and I are now officially members of The Saints. I don't know about Theo, but I have the bruises and aches to prove it, along with the official letter.

"Congratulations, babe."

From behind, arms wrapped around me, followed by butterfly kisses down my spine. Nakapaninindig-balahibo. In a good way.

Pinihit ko pasara ang shower knob at nangingiting hinaplos ang mga kamay na nakakapit sa aking dibdib at ninamnam ang sarap nang mainit na katawang nakalapat sa aking likod ko.

"Thank you, baby," sabi ko at nilingon siya. She batted an eyelash at me before continuing to kiss me. "Ang bilis mo naman makasagap nang balita. I was summoned to Coach's office just today."

"Student assistant ako sa Athletics office," paalala niya.

"Si Ada ang naka-duty doon kanina."

Orianna slid along my body to stand in front of me, stood on her toes, and kissed my chin. Iyon lang ang abot niya sa akin kaya nang pasimple siyang umungot na yumuko ako, agad kong pinagbigyan.

"Sinabi nga niya sa akin nang palitan ko siya. Nakita niya nga raw kayo ni Tata na pinatawag doon sa office ni Coach Sevilla."

Mabilis niya akong kinintilan nang mabilis na halika ng mg anakapinid kong labi. I'm not having any of that right now. I haven't had her lips on mine in days, and I'm craving more than a quick, measly kiss. I cupped the back of her neck and drew her face back to mine.

"Open, baby," I murmured against her lips.

She readily agreed, and I bit a growl as her tongue slid against mine for a devouring kiss. Parehong mabilis ang aming nang lubayan ko ang mga labi niya.

I sighed as she licked her lips like a cat who had gotten into a bowl of cream. She gave a wicked grin at the sound.

"Sulitin mo na 'to," kantiyaw niya. "Mapipilitan ka nang panindigan ang santong imahe mo. Coach Sevilla is known for his sex bans, that even slut of a man Oliver San Martin follows."

I had to frown because her chuckles are so full of wicked glee. Mukhang natutuwa pa siya sa isiping may sex ban ako.

Mapang-asar na kiska.

Hinawakan ko ang panga niya't iniharap ang isang pisngi sa akin. I threaten her with a bite by dragging my teeth against her skin.

"Why do you even know that man's full name?" naiirita kong tanong.

She pushed me away from her so she could roll her eyes at me. Dumausdos siya nang upo sa built-in shower bench at tumingala sa akin habang nagpapaliwanag.

"Again, SA ako sa Athletics department. I have the distasteful job of fending off girls from you people." Pinindot-pindot niya pa ang dibdib ko. "Kalahati sa bilang ng mga babaeng iyon, si San Martin ang hinahanap."

Napakunot-noo ako. Bakit ako nasali sa mga 'people'. I don't have a string of girls following in my wake.

Nakasimangot ko pa rin siyang tinitingnan na ikinakibit niya lang nang balikat. For her, the topic of Oliver San Martin is over. Her attention has shifted to me, or rather to another aspect of me. Her hands caressed the front of my thighs before slipping them behind to drag me closer to her. Naitukod ko na lang ang mga kamay ko sa pader para hindi ako tuluyang sumalpok sa mukha niya.

My cock's head, on the other hand, bopped her nose. When her cheek gently brushed against it, it jerked and my stomach tightened into knots. She gave me a knowing grin before attempting it again with her other cheek.